• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Airbus A350xwb

Country
india
untitled.blend.png

Bec a good render takes time and for us time is precious so far

Country
switzerland
Hey Mate,

Long ago, since we've heard about your Project on the A350 for FS9!

How's the Progress on your A350 going? Any further updates yet?

Thanks in advance!

Country
india
Sorry but the project is stopped due to my own personal life issues will continue by 22nd April 2016 Thank you !

Anyways till last works the engines are done wings and doors aircraft is getting to be textured and animated by the next phase once it gets on track once again !

Country
brazil
Hi Trixter453,

If you need help, I am available to work in the textures of your project. If you want to see the quality of my work in the making of paintings, go to my blog aviacaoarte.blogspot.com.br.

Best Regards

Country
india
Nice, but think of starting your own thread.

Can i have those few comments removed it realy makes sad when someone bash out on my hard work is int it ? doesn't it look unfair to you Admin ? the comment he posted does not relate to my project. i would be happy if they are removed soon Thank you !

Country
india
Hi Trixter453,

If you need help, I am available to work in the textures of your project. If you want to see the quality of my work in the making of paintings, go to my blog aviacaoarte.blogspot.com.br.

Best Regards

Thank you Sir. I will need you. So far the project was on halt. Starting works soon. :)

Country
japan
Free Sky Project is just saying it's ours which is wrong.

I helped a lot of model designers but all stopped after SAAD A350 which is a ripp off of X-Plane payware Flight factors model appeared.

This model is one of the model I helped but seems not completed and released unfortunately.

Last edited: