• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Airport LFBU whith ADE

Country
france
hello for All
you can download my LFBU version in my website.
81f7e4210d6dd312f8ccb4e9a3b16395.jpg

That is a simple version but only whis Gmax.
Now i try to us ADE for updating my preferate airport
BUT BUT BUT
I dont understand a probleme.
when i will add a new Appron area, I can't record my job.
I Have the same probleme whis all the button in the same line ( add blast ...)
where is my mistake ?
A big Thank you to Jon Masterson " you need to double click ! !"
Why not just enter ?
thank you for All

Last edited:
Country
france
Hello every body
you can download my LFBU ADE airport now
Theire are two BGL and a zip for the texture.
I have juste a litle probleme whith the start point
here
proble10.jpg

Do you have an explication?
Thank's

Last edited:

gadgets

Resource contributor
Country
ca-britishcolumbia
Start points are not placed automatically. You have to position them where you want them. It would seem in this case the existing start point is for the runway of whatever version of the airport you updated.

Don

gadgets

Resource contributor
Country
ca-britishcolumbia
Having another look at your screenshot, the start point is placed properly. (I misread the strange aircraft symbol.) What is it you see as a problem?

Don

Country
france
Don
Strangely my plane is positioned on the strange point, to fix that I needed to place the point on the runway (N°28) but the "strange point" dont whant to move
PS: If you want I can send you the ADE file,
cordially Mindstorm

gadgets

Resource contributor
Country
ca-britishcolumbia
The "strange point" appears to be the ADE aircraft symbol. You move it by slewing the user aircraft in Flightsim. ADE does not reposition the aircraft.

Where does your aircraft appear when to select Rwy 28 as the initial position in Flightsim?

Don

Country
france
If we let "ignitial position" the aircraft spawn on this weird symbol, but if we select "runway 28" the plane spawn correctly, I saw on the english manuel at chapter 3.4 that this point is only a building point and not a spawn point....
Cordially,
Mindstorm

Country
france
I dont understand Why, when i start à New fly, my plane dont spawn at the Good point (starter runway 28) but in the grass at the position to the ADE aircraft symbol.
Thank you mindstorm

gadgets

Resource contributor
Country
ca-britishcolumbia
Then the only other things I can think of is that you have another copy of a different LFBU from which Flightim is obtaining the start position - or you are not specifying startup at the Rwy 28 start point.

Don

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Are you starting from a saved flight?

Country
france
Yes i have
The first time whith the ignitial position
And the second whis positions 28
Can you try whith your computer?
it is possible that I make a mistake!
Thank's
Mindstorm

Last edited:
Country
france
for my aviation concerns I wish, when I select "piste in service", that my plane is positioned at the beginning of track. "
For the moment it is positioned in the grass.
so I created a starting point number 28 you see in the end.
Just may be to declare item as runway 28?
Thank's
Mindstorm

Country
france
Hello everyone
good news, a friend found the solution!
the error was behind the keyboard! :mad:
you can now download the latest version that conforms to reality.
come and visit my beautiful region.
Good flight

Country
unitedstates
Why are you doing with "Webdav" your username and password? You can't given your password!

Stuart

Country
france
Hello Suart thanks for your very good question.
don't worry, this webdav is a restricted access.
The advantage of a weddav is that you can upload your work and share it without depending on an internet site.
Thanks again for your comment and does not hesitate to give me your suggestions on LFBU
I started a website to store my project, but for the moment it starts.
http://mindstorm.monsite-orange.fr/
good flight

Country
france
Hello to all
I just put update LFBU after a visit to the site.
The access road and the coastal path are now realistic.
the LFBU.zip file is on my web site
Good flight
ps
I'm still looking to plant grass North of the runway

Country
france
Hello everyone
If you want to fly home, I just added more than 600 wind turbines in the south west of France
You can download them from my site.
To come up
LFBU home now Airbus training center.