FSX Al Maktoum International Airport

Hello all,
Yesterday I started an airport that I have not seen a quite decent scenery for yet. OMDW, this airport is Emirates' freight hub, Emirates also conducts all of its pilot training here. In addition to the freight, there is a passenger terminal located further down the airport precinct. The Dubai airshow is also held here every two years.
Sorry about the low res of the screenshots, they are straight off my phone.

-Stirling

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Wow just the start already much more cool stuff than me :D i just started an airport in Egypt Borg el Arab intl HEBA but i havent even made a the terminal yet cause im shit at modelling especially jetways maybe someone could link me a good tutorial for a jetway perhaps? (Static or dynamic both would be awesome but if i can learn to make a dynamic on then that would be awesome too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hello all, sorry for no updates. Have done barely any work due to school being a major commitment at the moment. I've been doing some research on other buildings around the airport so I hope to get onto making them quite soon.
-Stirling

Hello all,
Spent the whole day working on the scenery yesterday. Completed the tower, which was originally stopping me from going any further. Started working on the parking lines (they still need to be corrected). And am about 20% through the ground poly.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk