• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v2 Alouette 3

Dutcheeseblend

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
True, very nice! Is there any relation with the Alouette? The ship seems to have a landing pad at least.

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
Completed .... will export and check! :)

1.jpg

hairyspin

Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Now we know what you needed the ship model for, and those rotor discs look pretty good to me too. :cool:

Dutcheeseblend

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Beautiful! I like:

- The reflectiveness of the A3
- The typical shape of the A3
- The right detail in both models
- The AO (is it that) at the textures of the ship
- Helipad's texture

;)

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
Thanks.
BTW I am looking for good shots of the interior cockpit of the Alouette! HD images taken perpendicularly from the surface of the panel would be extremely helpful in increasing the speed of the process of VC making.
Also pictures with "eye candy stuff" will also be considered helpful, and they will be created only if there are good photos of the objects.

So better the pictures, better the cockpit. I was fortunate enough to get pictures of the mushshak through PAF museum but not this baby. So I need urgent help for this project.

P.S. pictures of externally mounted emergency floats "high and low" also required.

Country
netherlands
Loads of pictures of the cockpit can be found online!

Alouette%20III..Cockpit...Koksijde%202006%20(2).jpg

Alouette%20III..Cockpit...Koksijde%202006%20(1).jpg

sa_316_alouette_3_3e-ku_cockpit(c)mydza_kl.jpg
1929084.jpg

And... FLOATS!
RDN_Alouette_III.jpg

RMAF_Sud_SE-3160_Alouette_III_MRD.jpg

e51d8c63-513f-6136-166a-5487d8461e1a.jpg

Btw, are you planning to do a version with the Turbomeca Astazou? Since it's more common than the Artouste

And if you ever decide to do the Mirage III, there is one on display at my flightschool ;) EDIT: nevermind, I went to school today and for some reason they are tearing it apart... There are still a Tu-134, a Mil Mi-6, an IL-28 and an IL-14 though...

Last edited:
Floats off:
1Aerospatiale_SA_316B_Alouette_III_I_.jpg

Found this picture of the air filter box and some accessories of the artouste, might come helpfull
Aerospatiale_SA_316B_Alouette_III_Turbine_Turbomeca_Artouste_IIIB_I.jpg

Rocket launcher:
Aerospatiale_SA_316B_Alouette_III_XXXXXXXV..jpg

Foldable floor:
Aerospatiale_SA_316B_Alouette_III_50_Anos_na_FAP_XVI.jpg

Top beacon:
1Aerospatiale_SA_316B_Alouette_III_Patrulha_Acrob_tica_Rotores_de_Portugal_._....jpg

Sling load:
Aerospatiale_SA_316B_Alouette_III_XXXVII..jpg

Aerospatiale_SA_316B_Alouette_III_Pilot_.JPG

Aerospatiale_SA_316B_Alouette_III_Cockpit_II..jpg

panel2kl.jpg

(Looking rearwards)
Aerospatiale_SA_316B_Alouette_III_Helicanh_o_.jpg

Aerospatiale_SA_316B_Alouette_III_III.jpg