• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v4 Approaches will not be recognized by ATC

That they changed it back to 34/16 is indeed enigmatic as the magnetic north has shifted more to the east (AFAIK) so that would mean that there is still more reason to change it to 35/17.
If you want to keep it 34/16 then you will have to ask Fly Tampa to update their scenery because all their taxi signs point to 35/17!
But hey, now you are talking! You want a curved approach for AI also? So you are speaking about AI behavior?
Your ILS (the one that you attached) does not have a curved approach (the RNAV does more or less but that is not good enough as the AI will select the ILS as that one has precedence over the balance.
Intriguing for sure.
I keep wondering whether this has something to do with the 4.5v of P3D, the inability of ADE to cope with the changes in that version or our own lack of knowledge.
I wished a reply from the hereafter would come up but I guess Jim V lacks the necessary internet connection (I am a sarcastic person if you did not know this already)!

Country
germany
That they changed it back to 34/16 is indeed enigmatic as the magnetic north has shifted more to the east (AFAIK) so that would mean that there is still more reason to change it to 35/17.
If you want to keep it 34/16 then you will have to ask Fly Tampa to update their scenery because all their taxi signs point to 35/17!
But hey, now you are talking! You want a curved approach for AI also? So you are speaking about AI behavior?
Your ILS (the one that you attached) does not have a curved approach (the RNAV does more or less but that is not good enough as the AI will select the ILS as that one has precedence over the balance.
Intriguing for sure.
I keep wondering whether this has something to do with the 4.5v of P3D, the inability of ADE to cope with the changes in that version or our own lack of knowledge.
I wished a reply from the hereafter would come up but I guess Jim V lacks the necessary internet connection (I am a sarcastic person if you did not know this already)!

You don't need a curved approach for the AI. They will only use ONE point that is mentioned in the AFD as an ILS and an heading.

Curved Approach for AI (I've done this a lot of time and it worked!):
Create an ILS for the Approach you like to see.
Create an ILS-Approach with the Waypoint (AI uses only 1! in the whole approach) you want AI to pass.
Ad the heading to the ILS you want the AI to fly to this waypoint.
After this waypoint the AI will move to the Runway like it wants.

(You need to create and ILS Approach, because al other approaches will normaly - in normal weather conditions - not be recognized by ATC. You'll - and the AI - will only get Visual Approaches in the sim)

Sorry I don't like to talk again about the correct Runways, they are 16/34 for now, so that's in the AFD.

The only thing is, that we need to find out why P3D doesn't recognize anything else than the default approaches. Maybe you had also installed an Navdata update to your sim?