Autogenerated Libraries

Hi guys looking to amuse myself under the virus quarentine I decided to update some of my ADEX Airport Terminals.
Trying to do so I started to look for Library Object Autogenerated terminals that appear on must airports, for example one that reads: Library Object, Name: Autogenerated:{91d97e96-1295-4d4e-80b2-e87bebdbfa2d}, File: OBX57200.bgl, and choose the most suitable for my airport.
Unfortunatly I am not able to locate them, when I open the Library Object and look for them on its diferent tabs, for example the airport_object.bgl or the autogen.bgl or on the Generic Building tab
Can someone explain me where to find this different Autogenerated terminals and place them on my airports
Appreciate your help terminals
Best regards and good look to all

tgibson

Resource contributor
Hi,

The only OBX file you can use for a given area is the one that is actually used there. If you try to place terminals within any other OBX file they will not be displayed. The only program I know that can select the proper OBX file and place these terminals is the payware Instant Scenery.

Sidney Schwartz has taken a few of these terminals and placed them into a regular library BGL file, you can use those if you like. It is default_terminals_ss.zip

Last edited:
Hello Tom, I really appreciate your reply and I now know what to do. Was really waiting for this and will try your suggestions.
Best regards

Just one question where do I find Sidney Schwartz’s BGL library file so to download them and once done where do they go and guess that they can be used by ADE to be seen in P3Dv4.5

tgibson

Resource contributor
Hi,

No, they cannot be used in P3Dv4.5, since they are in FS2004 format. You would need to use ModelConverterX to convert the library to FSX or P3D format first.

They are here:

OK my friends, found the Library at AVSIM, however seems to be a complicated issue since they need to be converted to P3D format with ModelConverterX. Will keep checking and decide what to do, maybe keep I’ll keep using ADE‘S Generic Buildings
Thanks for your help
Best regards