Autogens from landclass are missing.

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Hi,
I know this has been asked a thousand times. I don't know what happen to my project.
I have done Exclusion in ADE and do the photoscenery. I have found that some of the autogens from landclass are missing. But the autogens from my photoscenery which is done by Annotator tools are there. I have checked by putting files in and out the Test Folder that I have done to prevent them from FSX. To make story shot, I found that the file xxx.CVX.bgl from ADE cause that autogen suppression. I don't know why that happen. What can I do with CVX file? AFSIK CVX file is the line vectors only, why it cause autogen suppression.
AutogenDisappear01.jpg
AutogenDisappear02.jpg

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi,

What kind of terrain vectors did you make? Do you have certain flatten or exclusion polygons in there maybe?

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Yes, Arno, there is an exclusion. But I already put exclusion out and recomplied, autogen is still missing. But the autogens made by Annotator are still there. I got confused, since if the exclusion cause this problem, autogens from Annotator should be excluded as well, shouldn't they?
I have checked in ADE, the area of no autogens is beyond the exclusion rectangle.
Exclusion.jpg

Last edited:

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Anything else in your terrain vector bgl that covers the excluded area?

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Nothing else, I have tested by making exclusion in SbuilderX instead of ADE. The autogen suppression area is less. I don't know why.