• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v3 AZA Mesa Gateway V2

Country
unitedstates
@matthewpow, perhaps he was struck by the same phenomena as I was struck and many others, as I noticed by searching through this and other Forums! ;)

Good evening. I wouldn't say its totally dead but mere put on hold. When I got my new M.2 drive I couldn't connect to my external HD anymore. Finally after a year it powered on suddenly and I was met with the source files. I reinstalled 3dsMax but the 2019 version and it seemed to have messed with the dimensions of my exports. (exporting to cm not meters) I'm still working to get it back up and running but have been working on a smaller airport for the time being to get me back up to speed in modeling.

PGD12.jpg

Cédrice

Resource contributor
Country
france
This kind of mishap reminds me bitterly of the Boa Vista terminal that I had to redo at all.
(Something wanted this development to stop and I understood a few years later why)

Glad you were able to find your data :)
saved as soon as possible!

DragonflightDesign

Resource contributor
Country
northernireland
I have all of my files that I need I just need to rework the materials in 3dsmax. Right now when I have a certain camera angle the ground polygons disappear. It was previously made with the V3 SDK.
TL:DR the whole thread but if you're working with P3Dv5 then that's a known bug. Upgrading to hotfix 2 should fix it. If it's not in HF2 then I know that LMCO are working on it. Effectively, you can ignore it and carry on working.

Country
germany
I have all of my files that I need I just need to rework the materials in 3dsmax. Right now when I have a certain camera angle the ground polygons disappear. It was previously made with the V3 SDK.

Maybe it's the same problem already solved by Rainer (simmershome). Take a look at https://forum.simmershome.de/index.php?thread/1277-orbx-lowi-esgg-ground-fix-der-fix-der-überall-in-prepar3d-v5-funktioniert-update/&postID=7348#post7348 and use the online translator of your choice. As fas as I understood it has to do with the airport reference point of the stock scenery and sloped runways (sorry, but I'm no expert in things like that).
I think you have to register to get access to this forum entry. If you don't like to do that, please contact me via PM and we'll find a solution.

Last edited:
Country
us-arizona
Curious if there is any updates. Love the work that has been coming along on your PGD scenery. Looking forward to having a great AZA scenery

Country
unitedstates
Curious if there is any updates. Love the work that has been coming along on your PGD scenery. Looking forward to having a great AZA scenery
I think both of them will look really good. I have not heard of any updates as of yet.