FSXA Bell 206 JetRanger V2.0

euroastar350

Resource contributor
With Version 2.0 of the Bell 206 now released, I am working on Version 2.1 and will feature a few fixes and integration of the Flight 1 GTN750 and Navstax KingNav avionics. The integration of these high end avionics marks a first for Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations and I'll be implementing them into my other aircraft later down the road including the Bell 222 and Bell 429. Oh and the 3D lights look really superb in the shot. If I knew how to work with bones, I could easily make them animated :cool:
2018-7-2_1-20-2-205.jpg
2018-7-2_1-24-30-180.jpg
2018-7-2_1-25-49-370.jpg

Last edited:
Wow George,
I've been splitting my time between Phoenix and San Francisco lately so I haven't had a lot of time to fly the Bell 206 Jetranger V 2.0, but what time I have had has
been a lot of enjoyment of your newest freeware offering, even if it is one of the oldest packages around.
She flies very nicely, I have been putting her through tower landings around the Hawaiian Islands where I have placed many Chopper World towers, offshore platforms, and landing pads, and she flies very smooth controlled approaches, has great anti-torque authority, and the VC and gauges are works of art.

And the night lighting is amazing - inside and out - lots more study is required, but the current aircraft is very much calling my name, whispering "lets go visit the Grand Canyon".

Thanks buddy and also thanks to all those who took part in the project!
Gary