• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Bet there isn't a simmer world wide that would not be envious of this

Country
us-florida
That's some airline for letting him do that.
I would expect they would require much more than his ID and pilots licence.

gfxpilot

Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
I agree -- guess we dont actually know who his contracted employer is but to come back with a confirmation that quick means EasyJet were comfortable

gfxpilot

Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Are missed that bit , just loved the diy holiday approach from the guy. Wonder will he get a bonus for that one

A

Aviasim

That's some airline for letting him do that.
I would expect they would require much more than his ID and pilots licence.

Well he is a pilot for the airline so he obviously shown them or gave the number of his EASYJET PILOT ID................................. :banghead:

I fly on my computer with a glass of booze at the window sill, a cigarette in my left hand and the joystick at my right.
AP is engaged and the flightplan is doing what it should do.
Would not want to be a real airline pilot. That is boredom most of the time.
Whenever it gets boring on a long haul, I put the sim at 4x (not to lose the AI) and then I look around and enjoy the landscape while my wife prepares dinner.
No, Flightsimming is not anywhere like the real world experience!
:D

Cheers,

gfxpilot

Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
I fly on my computer with a glass of booze at the window sill, a cigarette in my left hand and the joystick at my right.
AP is engaged and the flightplan is doing what it should do.
Would not want to be a real airline pilot. That is boredom most of the time.
Whenever it gets boring on a long haul, I put the sim at 4x (not to lose the AI) and then I look around and enjoy the landscape while my wife prepares dinner.
No, Flightsimming is not anywhere like the real world experience!
:D

Cheers,

Whats the saying - A pilots life is 90% boredom 10% sheer terror ?

hairyspin

Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Whats the saying - A pilots life is 90% boredom 10% sheer terror ?
Sometimes the boredom is greater. A Loganair pilot told me of a standard route to an Outer Hebridean airport from Glasgow which was takeoff, one turn, land. Flight time anout half an hour. Yawn!

DragonflightDesign

Resource contributor
Country
northernireland
Sometimes the boredom is greater. A Loganair pilot told me of a standard route to an Outer Hebridean airport from Glasgow which was takeoff, one turn, land. Flight time anout half an hour. Yawn!
GLA - BRR. BHD - GLA is the same but with a bit more taxi time thrown in at BHD. Oh - and the scenery isn't as pretty.

hairyspin

Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
That was probably it, although I see Loganair quote a 75 minute flight to Barra, that they do, but it's the Isles, you know — there's no hurry at aal, at aal.