Blender2FSX After Blender 2.75a Crash (CLOSED)

So, I figured the problem with this part was the file path for the XToMdl.exe file...
So I changed the following in export_fsx.py file:

export_fsx.py-----------------------
303 else:
304 #print("Use P3d = False")
305 #print("sdkTree = ", self.sdkTree)
306 # single slash below due to join has slash at end of sdkTree
307 if(bpy.context.scene.fsx_bool_autoDetectSDK is True):
308 XToMdl = ''.join([self.sdkTree, "Environment Kit\\Modeling SDK\\3DSM7\\Plugins\\XToMdl.exe"])
309 bglComp = ''.join([self.sdkTree, "Environment Kit\\BGL Compiler SDK\\BglComp.exe"])
310 else:
311 XToMdl = ''.join([self.sdkTree, "\Environment Kit\\Modeling SDK\\3DSM7\\Plugins\\XToMdl.exe"])
312 bglComp = ''.join([self.sdkTree, "\Environment Kit\\BGL Compiler SDK\\BglComp.exe"])
313 modeldef = bpy.context.scene.fsx_modeldefpath ##kp

Changed to:

303 else:
304 #print("Use P3d = False")
305 #print("sdkTree = ", self.sdkTree)
306 # single slash below due to join has slash at end of sdkTree
307 if(bpy.context.scene.fsx_bool_autoDetectSDK is True):
308 XToMdl = ''.join([self.sdkTree, "SDK\\Environment Kit\\Modeling SDK\\XToMdl.exe"])
309 bglComp = ''.join([self.sdkTree, "SDL\\Environment Kit\\BGL Compiler SDK\\BglComp.exe"])
310 else:
311 XToMdl = ''.join([self.sdkTree, "\SDK\\Environment Kit\\Modeling SDK\\XToMdl.exe"])
312 bglComp = ''.join([self.sdkTree, "SDK\\Environment Kit\\BGL Compiler SDK\\BglComp.exe"])
313 modeldef = bpy.context.scene.fsx_modeldefpath ##kp

Because apparently Not only are the registry entries different for my installation of the SDK from the Deluxe edition, even having installed both SP1 and SP2, is different from what the expected paths are as well.

@krispy1001 and @MANOCHVARMA RAMAN !

After making these changes the export to MDL worked. I was able to import the exported cube MDL into ModelConverterX without issue.

I hope this information helps someone. I haven't run into any other issues yet, as I haven't used the tools extensively yet, as I stated before I am still learning from the honorable Mr. @krispy1001 ! Thanks for the feedback guys.