Blender2FSX/P3D (v0.9.4 onwards)

I am happy to tell you that i was able to animate a blender model vehicule in the sim !! (P3DV4.3)
-It rest just fiew things , i have applied all advised settings to the FSX/P3D materials ; but under the light (in the sim sun light) texture is to much white (almost unreadable) ... in the night no problems , do you think it is a blender setting to apply or i can do it from MCX ?

-I a m searching to do a loop path now and have difficulties to do a flat path...

Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards

Last edited:

Pyscen

Resource contributor
Hello...

Glad you got it somewhat working... the brightness of the object in question has to do with textures, not Blender or MCX etc...

Ok i will look the texture , any idea ? it looks like a LM texture at night ..curious (not my object )
the same for do a loop path ,don't find..

Last edited:

Pyscen

Resource contributor
You're asking me to guess.... on someone else's model... sorry but I can't help you there.

You're asking me to guess about this path? Is this someone else's as well? If so... Again, I can not help you.

Sorry for my english..
No after all the issues , i have imported a free blender object , no worry i will search for the texture , if i ask is because i was thinking you know about it.
i will add screens so you can be sure it is not linked to blender.
About the path , i am new in blender and after look a lot of tutorials , i still miss some features in blender , sorry for my bad knowledge on that software.
Thank you to take time for help me.
I find very complicated the methods to animate in P3D..
Best regards