FS2004 Calgary International Airport (CYYC)

Not pointless because I'd like to see a Edmonton airport in FS9. But not on my radar at the moment. Maybe somebody will take up the challenge. I had a look at the project at the end of the link. It has a passing resemblance to the layout of CYEG but the buildings don't look like the real thing. For instance, have a look at this image of the real world tower at CYEG. For now, I am very happy that Emmanuel has taken up the challenge of doing Calgary because it is a major hub airport in Canada.

Greg

Emmanual don't take this the wrong way or take this as too desperate ok. I just flew into the airport last week and saw what has changed and noticed how long it takes to walk from one end to the other. I don't need you to make it quicker just hoping it can be finished soon or what else is missing??

Hello Emmanuel,

Are you still working on Calgary? You have been silent since over a month now. Haven't heared anything about your state of development on your sceneries... Any updates?

Looking nice so far, Emmanuel, but still lacking of Details and some apron and taxiway texturing and ground Poly around the entire Airport to match with photoreal terrain.
Hope you are working on that as well before releasing it.