FS2004 Calgary International Airport (CYYC)

Hello people..CYYC is "ready" , here is a beta version ..it needs rwy12 objects (found in avsim/flightsim..) especially Esdg ramp lights, AG trees (i think they come with rwy12) all found in avsim.com...let me know if the following show up in your system: the jetways, airport fence, objects vehicles, trees in some area.
How to install: Add "Calgary Beta" folder to your Addon scenery folder then activate. Add the contents of the "World Textures" folder to your Scenery/World/ Texture folder. (These are some of textures for the photoreal background)
let me know if anything weird shows up

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-qU2KYVmqXay2f0B9LGfLiK1tFTxrSCX/view?usp=sharing

Emmanuel, I sent you my comments via private message. I sent them prior to seeing you had posted the beta version of your project to the showroom thread.

Greg

Thanks. That worked.

Still moving around and checking it out. Overall nice job with great performance. I am not getting any jetways at the terminal..

Greg

Thanks. That worked.

Still moving around and checking it out. Overall nice job with great performance. I am not getting any jetways at the terminal..

Greg
I used Jetways from the RWY12 object library (Jetways - S. Ansari) so it should look like this (still trying to fix few issues - might abandon the high rest photo background):

Gaputz how áre you doing these days??

Emmanual keep at the hard work and hope for a release soon

Why are you trying to do the summer winter textures that mr Greg has offered...they may be backlash for that I'm sure...not too ,any people like that...it's better to have it where seasons come naturally than have it that way

Darren Elliott
FS2004 User

Last edited:
The scenery looks amazing, nice job! However, I do believe it could improve a bit with the afcad. The taxiway and parking edge lines are all incorrect. In addition, gate assignments seem to be missing. I could be wrong but the gate numbers are wrong as well, they lack the "A" and "B' letter prefix. You could also probably add vehicle roads on the ramp. If you want to, I can work on it if you send me the ADE file. Other than that, everything else is beautiful, I'm glad you worked on Calgary!

The scenery looks amazing, nice job! However, I do believe it could improve a bit with the afcad. The taxiway and parking edge lines are all incorrect. In addition, gate assignments seem to be missing. I could be wrong but the gate numbers are wrong as well, they lack the "A" and "B' letter prefix. You could also probably add vehicle roads on the ramp. If you want to, I can work on it if you send me the ADE file. Other than that, everything else is beautiful, I'm glad you worked on Calgary!
hey Jason..thanks I just updated the scenery on avsim and flightsim "CalgaryV1Update1" will be the file..i fixed the time winter textures appear, blended the textures a bit better to scenery (removed big square) and tried to change taxiway issues, but here is the latest afcad i included in that update... I thought i added the A nd B gates...and C..(i fixed few things but here is the latest ADE (attached), i included in the update...) thanks for checking it out :)

Attachments