• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 Calvi Sainte Catherine 2015 FS2004/FS9 "Released"

Country
france
Last edited:
Verry nice Progress... thanks a lot for compiling the Scenery for FS9 as well... can't wait to fly in there soon... as Corse is one of my favorite Destinations to fly.

Hi Airbasil , qaputz , AirFrance

Thank you
FS2004 is very interesting
there is still work

best regards

Last edited:
woow... it Looks just stunningly awesome!
Can't wait to fly in down there.

Verry nice Work till yet! Keep on going!

Airbasil, thank you. I'm glad you like it.

The FSX Version had been released on SimMarket allready, so I'll go faster on processing the FS2004 Version...

http://secure.simmarket.com/fsx3d-calvi-st-catherine-airport-lfkc-fsx-p3d-(fr_9580).phtml

see you very soon...

Hey Rico,

Congratulations on your release for FSX / P3D on Simmarket! Sounds nice!

About the FS9 Version:

Don't hurry... take your time... cause, if you hurry on it, there will be faults in it... take your time, and do it precisely... :)
I'm glad, if I could do the beta testing before releasing it for FS9. :) that would be cool...

However, did you allready mentioned what Price it will be on the release?
Will it be at the same Price as your FSX / P3D Version is at Simmarket?

Hi Airbasil,

Yes I do not rush me is delicate with FS9
The sales price for Europe will be 20 € TTC

It will be cheaper and it's normal!

In its first version, there will be no vehicle traffic.
In the V2 yes :)

No ambient sounds :(

There will be a large floor area 3 Meters / Pixel
A reconstructed beach in the approach to Runway 18

A ground Poly 10 cm / pixel around the airport
It's ugly on 3 Meters / pixel when one is near)

Optimal fluidity!

The details that's cool?!?
But goodbye FPS ....

Hi Rico,

Are there any new updates on the FS9 version so far?
Didn't hear anything since last saturday...

How's it going, are you nearing completion on converting, what's the latest?

Calvi looks good and I might go ahead and purchase but some of those shorter bushes or plants or whatever they are by the apron in light green do not look all that natural, how about remove them and add some (or rather lots of) 3d grass on the airport field to get that 3d feeling like orbx does. I always thought it looked funny when developers add just one row of grass to give the imoression of a full grass area. All in all though it looks good and I am very excited what will be up next.

Mike

Calvi looks good and I might go ahead and purchase but some of those shorter bushes or plants or whatever they are by the apron in light green do not look all that natural, how about remove them and add some (or rather lots of) 3d grass on the airport field to get that 3d feeling like orbx does. I always thought it looked funny when developers add just one row of grass to give the imoression of a full grass area. All in all though it looks good and I am very excited what will be up next.

Mike

for some reason, I'm the same opinion...

Hi all,

New screenshots before very next exit

fs9%202015-10-02%2012-00-15-24.jpg

fs9%202015-10-02%2012-40-48-07.jpg

fs9%202015-10-02%2012-41-22-77.jpg

fs9%202015-10-02%2012-42-06-67.jpg

fs9%202015-10-02%2012-44-04-44.jpg

fs9%202015-10-02%2012-46-08-91.jpg

fs9%202015-10-02%2012-48-51-27.jpg

fs9%202015-10-02%2012-50-01-67.jpg

fs9%202015-10-02%2012-51-34-72.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work so far... even though the grass still looks weird in those particulare Areas....

fs92015-10-0212-45-58ewsej.jpg

Could it be possible to change that with the same grass you put everywhere else? and would it be possible to put on more grass in the entire Area, just a bit more dense?
so that it would look a bit more realistic? Would that affect the FPS a lot?

Hi Airbasil,

I do not see a problem on picture
object colors change throughout the day.

That's just fine.

If you do not I'm sorry

Thank's

edit: Yes you are right color is bad thx

Last edited:
Back