FSXA Can not save my edit and add a second leg with a new airport

Hi Don, I fear there is a second bug.
If I have created a new airport and try to make a new flight plan with this airport I come until the 'save' my first leg. This doesn't work because the 'save' button is greyed out. See attachment.
Comment: If I try to click in the white blank area in the middle, a error message says, there was a previous wrong input. Ignoring this the 'Add Leg' button becomes 'not greyed out' and I can add my next leg. Now the flight plan works.
This could be a possibility but I think this wouldn't be the right way. This problem is only with a new created airport!

Attachments

gadgets

Resource contributor
You need to enter a ETA. Since the distance is 0 and duration is 0. AIFP can't calculate a ETA.

Don

Thank you Don. Strange, I never had to put something at ETA. As I said this problem is only with a new created airport. Using a stockairport or an other (not new created) airport for a short 'roundflight' automatically the Duration square changes from 0.00 to 0.19 and the ETA from 0 to 00.19.
But I can naturally in the future in such cases input 00:19.

gadgets

Resource contributor
I've done a quick check. This situation only arises with airports that have been entered manually, as with OGGW. It will be fixed.

Don

Thank you again.
As I told you, I couldn't enter the new created manually, only by the Find/Collect process. But I think this would be the same.

gadgets

Resource contributor
I have just posted Development Release 3.2.20(a) to http://stuff4fs.com.

The underlying issue, which has been there for a very long time, was that if operating in other than Local Time mode (which you were), flight duration and ETA was not calculated unless the UTC offset was known - even though the UTC offset was not required in that mode - but no error message was issued.

With your new OGGW, you specified the country as "USA". However, all stock airports in the USA use "United States" as the country name. Hence, you created a new country in the airports database for which no UTC offset was available.

The fix applied corrects the basic error. However, I suggest you edit your airport and specify the country as "United States".

Don