P3D v4 Can't compile Taxi2Gates LFPG for P3d v 4.5

I upgraded to p3d v4.5 the other day and also purchased LFPG. I went in and add some approaches and add gps approaches that weren't there. Then when I compiled the afcad, I got compile errors. I ran the fine errors and fixed a few thing. Even after that it still has errors. (#C2034, #C2003, #C2006, #C2430). I don't know where to look nor what to look for. I've looked at the xml file, but don't see anything wrong. I add the xml file so if any one can find the cause it would be much appreciated. I'm hoping it's not v4.5 that's the problem. I had no problems with scenery with 4.4.

Attachments

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Please provide the ADE project file (.ade extension) that you are trying to compile.

=rk=

Resource contributor
Fun fact: AD4 files are not included in a commercial scenery package, so in and of themselves, they can't be proprietary. Were you to not share an xml derivative of the airport .bgl, included in the scenery package, but instead uploaded your own unique AD4, as Jon has requested, that had striking resemblances to T2G LFPG, without actually validating those resemblances by mentioning the T2G LFPG, you could hardly be accused of distributing intellectual property.

Here's the file. This is the first file I've updated since I switched from p3d 4.4 to 4.5. I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Well, I just opened LFPG up again and it compiled. I was trying to fix it last night for about an hour. I shut my computer down at night, so I guess rebooting it did the trick.

Attachments

Here's the file. This is the first file I've updated since I switched from p3d 4.4 to 4.5. I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Well, I just opened LFPG up again and it compiled. I was trying to fix it last night for about an hour. I shut my computer down at night, so I guess rebooting it did the trick.
It did not compile because the developer did not assign a runway ID to the fake runways used for the taxiways over bridges