• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Can't see lists....

Like in AFX, is there a way to see the lists of the parking spaces / numbers? Can't see lists of runways or anything except on the airport diagram. Maybe I expect too much from a freeware? in AFX you could check the parking display and see all the parking numbers, sizes, etc. Not in FSX Planner?

n4gix

Resource contributor
Country
unitedstates
I use ADE9X as it's under continuous development. I'm not familiar with FSX Planner, but it seems to have not been worked on for a very long time... :confused:

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Well I don't really use FSX Planner but checking on the Ribbon Bar I can't find a Lists function so if it is there it is not very obvious

Someone mentioned ADE9X and I've checked that out and like it far better. It's more like AFX but more sophisticated and the 'list' feature is prominent. Better yet, it's FREE! Not sure how AFX gets off charging $28