FSX Cessna U206G Soloy Turbine Pac Mark I + II

Yes, this is a little bit a desaster - we did the Airfiles of real aircraft data (POH, TM etc.) - but there are no further public informations available. We can´t publish or distribute them. Perhaps try to contact Soloy.com or a reseller of Soloy aircraft.

Thomas

Yes, this is a little bit a desaster - we did the Airfiles of real aircraft data (POH, TM etc.) - but there are no further public informations available. We can´t publish or distribute them. Perhaps try to contact Soloy.com or a reseller of Soloy aircraft.

Thomas
...Though she is pretty straight forward and a really joy to fly -if you allow me the literary licence. ;)

I love the plane. I'm curious if you thought about changing the nose wheel for the Bush/Tundra variant to something more inline with something you'd use in off airport operations. Look up King Katmais for a lot of reference. I think they use the 8.5x6 also that's found on a lot of 206/207 here in Alaska.
Love the plane!

Congratulations for your model! I'm impressed.
Please, could you write down the links to download the freeware GPS gauges used in? There isn't a clear indication on the pdf manual. Thanks!

I can't display any GPS, neither in VC nor by pressing dedicated key shortcuts. So that's why i asked. I will be at the sim in the next days, hoping there isn't an issue in my aircraft installation. Do i have to activate the GPS in panel.cfg?

after normal installation of the Soloys, you have a nice freeware Garmin 530 and 430 with included GPS in VC (by Manfred Jahn of Basler BT67, but you have to activate them (switch on with mouse wheel + dimming). The standard GPS is also as 2D available with normal short keys (something with shift+3 or 4).

Hope this helps.