• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Compiler Error #C2032: XML Parse Error

Country
finland
Hi. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. I find the forums a bit tricky to navigate.

I get this following message when trying to compile an airport. I have only added one terminal building to the original stock airport. Here is the complete error message. What should I do? And also, can't open Tools > Raw Data view for some reason.

Parsing document: C:\MSFS\FS Design Tools\Airport Design Editor 178\!AdeTempWorkOnly\EFOU_ADEP4_ot.xml

WARNING: #C1102 EFOU 5000 RUNWAY 5000 Airport (EFOU) has object (RUNWAY) that is 5000 meters from the ARP with a test threshold of 5000 meters! XML line: 163.
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2593:
**** DUPLICATE VOR/ILS ****
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2032: XML Parse Error! Element tree follows:

ERROR: <FSData
ERROR: version = 9.0
ERROR: >
ERROR: <Airport
ERROR: country = Finland
ERROR: city = Oulu
ERROR: name = Oulu
ERROR: lat = 64.9291666969657
ERROR: lon = 25.3555557131767
ERROR: alt = 14.325M
ERROR: magvar = -10
ERROR: trafficScalar = 0.7
ERROR: airportTestRadius = 5000.0M
ERROR: ident = EFOU
ERROR: <Runway
ERROR: lat = 64.9741630761891
ERROR: alt = 0.0M
ERROR: surface = WATER
ERROR: transparent = FALSE
ERROR: heading = 0
ERROR: length = 1.0M
ERROR: width = 1.0M
ERROR: number = NORTHEAST
ERROR: designator = W
ERROR: patternAltitude = 0.0M
ERROR: primaryTakeoff = NO
ERROR: primaryLanding = NO
ERROR: primaryPattern = LEFT
ERROR: secondaryTakeoff = NO
ERROR: secondaryLanding = NO
ERROR: secondaryPattern = LEFT
ERROR: <Ils
ERROR: lat = 64.9741630761891
ERROR: alt = 0.0M
ERROR: heading = 0
ERROR: frequency = 108.000
ERROR: end = PRIMARY
ERROR: range = 0.0N
ERROR: magvar = -7
ERROR: ident = OU
ERROR: width = 0
ERROR: name = DO NOT USE
ERROR: backCourse = FALSE
ERROR:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2024: Failed to process closing element tag <Ils> near line 201!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2607: Compilation errors detected, compilation failed!

Parse complete!

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Well the error is stated very clearly

**** DUPLICATE VOR/ILS ****

You have two ILS with the same identity. Go to Lists > Navaids and find the two ILS that are identical and delete one of them

1590592618395.png

It may be that you also have a red Issue Manager button at the bottom left of the ADE main window

1590592640463.png

If it is Red rather than green click it and it may help you remove one of the duplicated ILS

You need a ProKey to use the Raw Data View - in any case you should not be using that to solve this problem

Country
finland
Thanks for the quick reply. However, I do not have duplicate ILS in the list, and the button is green.
02b15b5c4b5c6d5b56e2f11602c524aa.png

And I am not able to delete the orphaned ILS for some reason.

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Please zip up your project file (.ad4) and attach it to a post here so that I can check it

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
OK - I am not sure how this situation arose. You have two ILS with the same Ident - OU and it isn't possible to delete either in the normal way but it can be done via the RDV. I removed the orphan ILS in the attached project file and that cleared the Compiler error

Attachments

• EFOU_ADEP4_ot_1.ad4
    24.4 KB · Views: 84
Country
unitedstates
OK - I am not sure how this situation arose. You have two ILS with the same Ident - OU and it isn't possible to delete either in the normal way but it can be done via the RDV. I removed the orphan ILS in the attached project file and that cleared the Compiler error
Hello I have this issue in JustSim LMML. 2 ILS with the same Ident. Can I send the project file to you to help remove the 2 orphased ILS that are duplicate with the 2 active ILS? Thank you Happy New Year.