Creating a Global AI Shipping Package for FSX

Hi Henrik,
I love your wonderful boats and I love helicopter flying.
Please can you send me a list of all your ships with heli pads.
regards
Alhard

Henrik, you are a beast, man!

Really the only possible thing that could make this package better would be some handy documentation on where to find them and when. A Google Earth KMZ file would be spectacular, and a simple excel file on arrival and departure times. I would love that.

Henrik, you are a beast, man!

Really the only possible thing that could make this package better would be some handy documentation on where to find them and when. A Google Earth KMZ file would be spectacular, and a simple excel file on arrival and departure times. I would love that.
It does exist. Carl Vokes made a locator, where you can get all the routes into Google Earth and displayed with the ships serving each route. Also there are time tables with start and finish for each ship, so you at least can get an idea about when to search. You can download it here: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=194728

And ps... the next bunch of models are getting ready:

Last edited:
Small bugreport on one of the routes.

There is a small NATO group (3 ships) sailing in to Saltfjorden south of Bodø. Where the French vessel sails right through the Canadian one :)

Also if possible could you set "green deck" on the French frigate by lowering the flight deck railings?

Small bugreport on one of the routes.

There is a small NATO group (3 ships) sailing in to Saltfjorden south of Bodø. Where the French vessel sails right through the Canadian one :)

Also if possible could you set "green deck" on the French frigate by lowering the flight deck railings?
Hi
I will see if I can solve the mess for the next release - there are plenty of new ships for the Norwegian coast, so I will have to redo routes anyway.

Regards to the frigate - it is by Sebastian Viale - you can download a more comprehensive version and the RFN gauge to lower the railings here:

http://royalefrenchnavy.perso.sfr.fr/RFN-Navires.htm

There are also plenty of other navy vessels gathered on that very excellent site :D

that is what I wanted for the ship I'm modelling, the lowering of the fligt deck railings as something to add to the ship, I think on SODE though no idea how this work.
Edit: I found the ships they are the ships type Lafayette fregate and Horizon class Destroyer. you can manipulate the railing via radio frequency. I guess I will stay in SODE because I can't add the animation to the model with RFN gauge, by the way I got the RFN Radar. as they sell it the range is wider, there is anohter one, can't remember the autor, pretty cool but have the problem you have to be really close to the target for the screen show the ship.

Last edited:
Henrik is there someplace where I can check to ensure that I have the latest version of this entire package?
As far as I know, these are the AI ships packages.

63 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic for South America and Europe V1

Patch for 63 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic for South America and Europe V1

AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic US West Coast

Caribbean AI Ship Traffic for 63 AI Ships

75 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic - Mediterranean Sea and Asia

Patch for 75 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic

AI Ship Traffic for North West Europe

AI Ship Traffic for US East Coast V1

P3D replacement effects for AI ships and AI Ship Traffic

130 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic

AI Ship Traffic Mexican Gulf and Caribbean Sea

130 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic - Patch/Fix

179 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic

Jan

Yes the best! This one is on my shipyard for your historical collection. Stephen B Roman, former Fort William.

I will also build a part of the interior. It is a special request of an office colleague; her father survive capsize the of the ship. I will illustrate the evacuation.

screenshot.1.jpg

Yes the best! This one is on my shipyard for your historical collection. Stephen B Roman, former Fort William.

I will also build a part of the interior. It is a special request of an office colleague; her father survive capsize the of the ship. I will illustrate the evacuation.

View attachment 31301
Hi Jean-Pierre, That looks good - I look forward to the finished model. Will you make her with the grey livery also? Did a quick search and found pictures from 2008. Is she still active? You say she capsized?
Henrik

Last edited:
The Fort William was red. The actual Stephen B Roman is grey and the bridge setting are different. I dont have planned the Roman version.

This is a bulk carrier with side loading. A bad operation in ballast management when loading doors where opened caused the accident in 1965. (http://www.boatnerd.com/pictures/fleet/roman.htm).

She is service. My colleague will go to Toronto soon to take pictures of the boat and accomodations crossed by her father when escaping.

The Fort William was red. The actual Stephen B Roman is grey and the bridge setting are different. I dont have planned the Roman version.

This is a bulk carrier with side loading. A bad operation in ballast management when loading doors where opened caused the accident in 1965. (http://www.boatnerd.com/pictures/fleet/roman.htm).

She is service. My colleague will go to Toronto soon to take pictures of the boat and accomodations crossed by her father when escaping.
Thanks for the link. There is a couple of dramatic stories there.

Time to test out a few models in the sim:

Cruise vessel Santa Cruz

Platform Supply Vessel Maersk Finder

Ocean Viking - Brazilian Anchor Handling Tug

Maersk Pacer in bad weather in Prepar3D

And one more Maersk AHTS - Maersk Detector in Rio de Janeiro