• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 Default library objects denied remove

Country
unitedstates
Hello

I have been doing this many times default stock airport. I select deleted default building, generic buildings, etc. many times it works fine. Not at this time, maybe one of the airport won't work or issue? The airport is in Detriot Romeo State airport (D98). I tried and tried everything. I came first load stock airport select D98. (I do not have AF2_D98.bgl in my folder. ) I see all default building deleted. then I created ADE9 added it up. I ran FS2004 and see still default attached. I don't understand why. I checked everything other nearest airports. No way to have the default library included. I did remove the stock library from the Tools menu. It won't work. I already did a large area of exclusions scenery. It still won't work. Why is the Earth going on with default stubborn not removing it? See below screenshots those are 9 default buildings displaced area. I corrected addon some new hangers. New hanger and default with overlay objects. What can I do with default building how to powerful remove or what else be advised me?

Thanks,

Stuart

Attachments

• -2020-apr-8-001.jpg
    -2020-apr-8-001.jpg
    674.8 KB · Views: 108
  • -2020-apr-8-002.jpg
    -2020-apr-8-002.jpg
    710.4 KB · Views: 106
  • -2020-apr-8-003.jpg
    -2020-apr-8-003.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Country
unitedstates
I think I found it. I opened File Priority Analyzer.

Should I rename 4 files only. OB9NAMC7.bak OB9NAMC5.bak, OB9NAMC3.bak and OB9NAMC2.bak. It should be default objects will delete? Will not hurt in my FS2004 running is that correct? Please let me know.

See screenshot:

Thank you.

Stuart

Attachments

• -2020-apr-9-001.jpg
    -2020-apr-9-001.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Country
unitedstates
Forget it. It won't work. It still stubborn sticky on default buildings 9 of them. It does not do anything with OB9NAMC7.bgl etc.. I renamed back to original. I don't know what I can do with this stupid default stuck in there.

Stuart

tgibson

Resource contributor
Country
us-california
Did you try using the button with the large yellow square on it, create a rectangle around the buildings, and choose Exclude All?

Country
unitedstates
Did you try using the button with the large yellow square on it, create a rectangle around the buildings, and choose Exclude All?
I mentioned already post #1 I selected exulsions (exclude same word) in a large area. It does not work!

Stuart

tgibson

Resource contributor
Country
us-california
Do you have ORBX scenery installed? If not, you may have more than one BGL file for that airport present in that folder?

Country
unitedstates
Nope. I guess that I have Imagination simulation for KDTW. I don't know. I never have ORBX. This is a FS2004 and ORBX is for FSX right?

Stuart

tgibson

Resource contributor
Country
us-california
Try unchecking the KDTW scenery layer in the Scenery Library?

Country
unitedstates
GUESS WHAT? Shake my head!!! I curious at KPTK. It was default AF2_KPTK.bgl. I see no building customs and taxiway signs were off. Somehow, I edited AF2_KPTK.bgl with old afcad22.2 a long time ago. It was lost stock somehow saved. I don't know. I get to open ADE9 and Stock load it. I edited some things. Then I saved ADE KPTK. I renamed AF2_KPTK.bak. Then I run FS2004 at KPTK all is good back custom bldgs and I load to D98 airport. There are ALL GONE stupid 9 stuck default bldgs now is disappearing!! ABOUT THAT TIME!! I guess somehow it glitches KPTK issued. Isn't? I don't understand how that works. LOL JEEZ!

Thanks,

Stuart

Last edited: