• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Downloading issue from ScruffyDuck website

Country
australia
Hey guys and gals,
After a complete rebuild of my SSD, I'm in the current state of re-downloading all my FS applications.
It seems, however, I have hit a roadblock trying to download the latest version of ADE from the ScruffyDuck website.
When I click on the 'download' button, another tab attempts to open up only for it close immediately - hence, no download.
Is someone able to assist me please.
Cessna172

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Hey guys and gals,
After a complete rebuild of my SSD, I'm in the current state of re-downloading all my FS applications.
It seems, however, I have hit a roadblock trying to download the latest version of ADE from the ScruffyDuck website.
When I click on the 'download' button, another tab attempts to open up only for it close immediately - hence, no download.
Is someone able to assist me please.
Cessna172

Please confirm the website and download link you are trying to use. Also the version of FS you are downloading for.

Country
newzealand
Hi all

Can't seem to download latest version, link is doing nothing when I click on

Rhys

Country
australia
So after digging through a couple of other threads, I found that Google Chrome was the issue. I used Edge (yuck) instead and got the download.
In saying that, it still popped up with an unstrusted source (or something along those lines) error, but I was like, meh, what could possibly go wrong 🤣

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Please confirm which browser you are using. Some object to my software as not secure, Generally it is possible to bypass the warning (assuming you do trust my downloads)

When you say latest version which one do you mean? ADE 1.78. ADE 1.79 or ADE 2020 Alpha 21 HF 5?