• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 DSDG "City Center" Las Vegas

Country
italy
Hi all, sorry for the lack of updates...

Anyway the project is slooowly progressing... and it is not dead!!! Here a couple of updates, Octavius tower is now completed, also Roman tower, Forum tower and Centurion tower are done! all the north mall, and it is going to be completed also the entrance of the complex, various parking, Absinthe and of course the Colosseum. ;)

Capture plein écran 24112015 221313.bmp.jpg

Capture plein écran 24112015 221346.bmp.jpg

Capture plein écran 24112015 221402.bmp.jpg

Capture plein écran 24112015 221419.bmp.jpg

As always, hope you like it!!

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Keep going....keep going.....
This is a very big project and it will take years to develop. Admire your patience.

Great news all is well and Vegas construction is still going on I look forward to many more updates.

Happy Holidays
Sean

Country
italy
Making of the Sphinx at Luxor
Capture plein écran 19122015 221827.bmp.jpg

Have a lot of news!! hope to have some time tomorrow to show some screens from the sim!!! I have placed all what done until today, and the result is very very good!!

It was a lot of time I'm not exporting things into sim, so I had lost all my old xmls and bgls.... had to redone them, also lost my working Mandalay monorail and had to study again how to export animation and all the stuff... but at the end I've managed all...

See you soon ;)

Country
us-california
Making of the Sphinx at LuxorView attachment 26102

Have a lot of news!! hope to have some time tomorrow to show some screens from the sim!!! I have placed all what done until today, and the result is very very good!!

It was a lot of time I'm not exporting things into sim, so I had lost all my old xmls and bgls.... had to redone them, also lost my working Mandalay monorail and had to study again how to export animation and all the stuff... but at the end I've managed all...

See you soon ;)

Andrea,
It is looking great!
Please back up the files this time! :)

Cheers
Gary

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
I know how it is. Doing big thing does require a long time to develop. Anything can happen along the way of developing: bad health, lack of interest, real life work getting too busy, etc.
Patient is the most essential to such this king of project. I hope Andrea does not give up this project.

Country
unitedstates
Here's my theory, he joined forces with FlyTampa for their upcoming release of KLAS! :p Wouldn't that be nice.