P3D v4 EDDH in process by GPX 2019 - XXXX

Hello Together,

i have started with my new project of the airport EDDH in the beautiful city of Hamburg!

The airport is located 8.5 kilometers northwest of the city center of Hamburg.
53 ° 37'55 "N latitude, 09 ° 59'22" E longitude, 11 meters above sea level.

The airport was built in 1911, with an area of round 45 hectares .. this has increased till today more than tenfold to round 570 hectares

ICAO-Code EDDH
IATA-Code HAM

2 Terminals
2 Runways:

05/23
3250 m × 46 m Asphalt

15/33
3666 m × 46 m Asphalt

Actual a total of 53 aircraft can now be handled at the airport at the same time.

more than 65 Airlines are located in EDDH (incl freight and general aviaton)
to reach about 130 direct and round 1000 indirect national and international destinations for
more than 17.000.000 passengers each year with
more than 150.000 aircraft movements and all that makes
more than 15.000 employees possible! Thank you!

EDDH city of Hamburg GPX.jpg

I will update this thread sequently when something is finisched and ready to Show.

... Enjoy ,)

Gee

Aerial Imagery: (c) Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg, Landesbetrieb Geoinformation und Vermessung // dl-de-by-2.0
(c) All Other textures are made by myself

Last edited:
Which reconstruction state are you using as your baseline? The apron is still not finished and some parking spots are only temporary at the moment

Which reconstruction state are you using as your baseline? The apron is still not finished and some parking spots are only temporary at the Moment...

Hello Kai,
100% correct and that's why I did my research and created my approximate timeline to see how I can bring them together.
In the end definitely with the final Version.

Gee