EINN - Shannon (Ireland) - Project partners wanted!

Hi all,

I am currently looking for project partners for a release of EINN (Shannon, Ireland) for P3DV4.

I have been working with another developer for the scenery for XP11, which as been released and has been very well received. Due to the complex nature of inserting scenery into P3D I was looking for a partner to help with conversions / generation and placement of models.

Currently all the building models are designed and textured (inc. night textures), what remains is object placement, exclusions, resizing and ground textures. Some further custom models will be required for clutter etc.

Shannon has been addressed in the past commercially by Eiresim, but this was for FSX and is seriously dated now in graphics and layout. Shannon is used as a primary alternate airport for atlantic crossings, and Aer Lingus, Ryanair and ASL airlines all have aircraft based there. Other operators are Delta, United, Norwegian, as well as military, charter and cargo stopovers.

Can anyone who is interested (and CAN actually help) please contact me via the thread or via PM?

Many Thanks
Bob