Eiresim Dublin V2

Swiftly movign back on topic...

With EDRJ now finished and quite alot of extra time with Eiresim Dublin Ultimate V2... heres some screenshots!

Regards

I purchased the v1 for my racing videos last year, this version will make a nice update! I wonder if i'll get a discount or repurchase it completely.

I purchased the v1 for my racing videos last year, this version will make a nice update! I wonder if i'll get a discount or repurchase it completely.
No because this is a complete rebuild of the airport, everything that will be in this release will be different than the other, meaning whole new scenery of the same airport

sorry to bring up the line problem again but i got it to work for gmax but in 3d max i change the numbers but it goes back to 1 or 0 and doesn't work.
Ask or post this in the correct forum this is a showroom thread and dublin progress topic showing progress on Eiresim Dublin Ultimate V2

Not a helping topic for line problems

Started to loose topic, getting back on it, any questions regarding this scenery ask Terry, not me, I am just the modeller. But Dublin IS a whole new scenery package!

20 screenshots:

Hope you like it!

Regards

Last edited:
It's funny though how to deleted my question. I knew there was a topic but it was really old and wasn't active. All was i asking was a simple answer, you needed them at sometime, right?

A couple of months back he made a public rant on Facebook expressing how he will quit producing scenery. (Before Brussels of course). He's a great scenery designer but he just makes and announces too many products that he cannot finish.

I don't think this project ending was the fault of Darren... Darren was only contracted to do the modelling and there have been no further development going on at Eiresim as far as I am aware.