• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Eiresim London Luton

Ok guys,

Its time again to announce the next product from Eiresim.

After much deliberation it was decided to design London Luton Airport. This will be Eiresim's first Uk Airport, an important airport that is Easyjet's base.

Please find below some preview screenshots.

Please don't expect release before Christmas but progress is good.

The Eiresim Team

screenshot8.jpg

screenshot14.jpg

screenshot33.jpg

screenshot34.jpg

screenshot35.jpg

screenshot37.jpg

screenshot46.jpg

screenshot48.jpg

screenshot49.jpg

screenshot50.jpg

screenshot51.jpg

screenshot52.jpg

screenshot53.jpg

screenshot54.jpg

screenshot55.jpg

screenshot58.jpg

screenshot61.jpg

screenshot62.jpg

screenshot63.jpg

I have quite a few pictures of all the airports i do and i'm lucky that i have an "inside man" for almost all of them which really helps with pics. A lot of textures however are handmade out of snippets of work and take quite a while to do.

I think though what really strikes people is the quality of the aerial imagery I use, you really cannot beat 20cm/pixel, it shows up everything.

Terry

beautiful.
what d u use for groundtexture technic? fs2002 / resample or another tools? :)

what do you plan for tunnel below taxiway for 2nd screenshot?

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Looking good,smithte
This is for FS9 or FSX?
I found that FSX is very difficult to place objects that I did for FS9. Ground poly seems to stretch out a little bit. What I did in FS9 has to be replace again.

Looking good,smithte
This is for FS9 or FSX?
I found that FSX is very difficult to place objects that I did for FS9. Ground poly seems to stretch out a little bit. What I did in FS9 has to be replace again.

I would not like to sound cheeky amid sceney titans round here; but from the prompts of 'slew', 'sound off' and the like, i could easily deduce that at least the screenies are fs9 :).

I hope the Eiresim will hold onto that great scenery choice of Luton and release it with all of its glory ! Looks absolutely fantastic...

I would not like to sound cheeky amid sceney titans round here; but from the prompts of 'slew', 'sound off' and the like, i could easily deduce that at least the screenies are fs9 :).

I hope the Eiresim will hold onto that great scenery choice of Luton and release it with all of its glory ! Looks absolutely fantastic...

Yep so can i... and yes the scenery is fantastic!

A

amahran

seems like it will be pretty FPS heavy.
Wonderful looking ground textures!

Uses the exact same amount of poly's as Eiresim's previous scenery's (which have been very friendly on fps). I've just altered the textures to be more clever with extensive use of alpha

Thanks for the comments

the ground indeed looks very real! great work as usual...

if you would allow a small comment :D i would only have to say that the apron edge (2nd /3rd screenshot) is only a tiny bit too strong...

The alphalt textures looks very nice, did you created or downloaded (from what website, please? :D) those textures??

Excellent work :cool:

the ground indeed looks very real! great work as usual...

if you would allow a small comment :D i would only have to say that the apron edge (2nd /3rd screenshot) is only a tiny bit too strong...

Thanks for that. What part exactly is too strong? The yellow edge line or the border? It can easily be changed

I used an asphalt texture off cg textures and the lines I done myself in photoshop using a variety of brushes

Thanks for that. What part exactly is too strong? The yellow edge line or the border? It can easily be changed

I used an asphalt texture off cg textures and the lines I done myself in photoshop using a variety of brushes

I meant the border between the apron and the ground. Maybe some more transparency would make it blend better, cause i think it is a bit too dark at the moment and catches the eye when looking at the apron ;)