Embraer ERJ-170, should I reactivate it?

Hello guys, I wanna share with you a work I was making a few years ago, it's a Embraer ERJ-170 that I was making thanks to the help fom the Project Open Sky guys, since it was my first gmax aircraft, I don't know if I should reactivate this project (and make the ERJ-175, ERJ-190 and ERJ-195 later) here 2 pics

Looks good! I say go with the model that is not made by tons of developers...

Is it for FSX or is it for FS2004? I say make it for FSX...FS2004 is getting really old! FSX has more choices for tagging parts....Will make your life easy. Converting from Gamepacks 2004 to FSX is a huge difference. So go with FSX if this is your first project.........

DG:eek:

Looks good! I say go with the model that is not made by tons of developers...

Is it for FSX or is it for FS2004? I say make it for FSX...FS2004 is getting really old! FSX has more choices for tagging parts....Will make your life easy. Converting from Gamepacks 2004 to FSX is a huge difference. So go with FSX if this is your first project.........

DG:eek:
+1 on that :D

I'm glad to hear that somebody want it done

Ok, the show must go on :cool:

Sure, I'll make it for FSX

Some updates :) I made an re-work for the wing because the previous one was very misaligned

I have to admit this was a very hard part, and still didn't made the animations :rolleyes: well, I have the wing, the tail, the vertical stabilizers and now I have to re-work with the nose and the cockpit windows

Last edited: