Error after compilation

Hi,
First i'm not a native english speaker, so it might be difficult to understand me sometimes, sorry for that :) .
So, here is my problem.
When i try to compile i have some errors that say that i need to edit some custom ground lines and/or ground polygons but for me it wasn't a problem because before if i click no for all, and i could compile my airport without any other problems.
But now after formating my computer, reinstalling and of course update ADE, when i click no for all thoses errors, i have this error at the end of the compliation process and i can't see my work on the sim wich is P3DV4 (i don't try with P3DV3).

wtf.png
PS: I have P3DV4 SDK installed and setup in ADE (i hope i done it correctly).
Thank you in advance!

gadgets

Resource contributor
need to edit some custom ground lines and/or ground polygons
The message means that you have moved some GP vertices on the ADE display but have not submitted those changes to the GP Editor so that the texture positioning can be adjusted. Edit each of the noted GPs in turn. Unless you've moved things long distances, all you probably need to do is click OK,

i have this error at the end of the compilation process and i can't see my work on the sim wich is P3DV4
To see your work, simply click OK. But, before doing so, please read the message which is warning you about a potential problem with PV4 and advising you of a couple possible work-arounds should you be affected by the problem. Your GPs will still compile, but you may not see some of them.

Don

To see your work, simply click OK. But, before doing so, please read the message which is warning you about a potential problem with PV4 and advising you of a couple possible work-arounds should you be affected by the problem. Your GPs will still compile, but you may not see some of them.
well so first thanks for answering to my question .
But i don't know what PV4 is ... is it P3DV4?