Error compiling ADE 4 file - P3D V4.5

Hello!, i am trying to compile an airport, everithing checks out properly with the fault finder however, when i try to compile i get the following error:
*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*
Compiler Errors Found. These were not identified by the Issue Manager. Please let us know
what the compiler error is so that we can improve the Issue Manager.

The compiler message is shown below

ScruffyDuck Scenery Design Engine Compiling
Using BglComp....

Parsing document: C:\Program Files (x86)\FS Design Tools\Airport Design Editor\!AdeTempWorkOnly\SABE_ADEP4_RAMR.xml

INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2591: Taxi path #485 references a non-existent Runway #13 at airport SABE.
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2591: Taxi path #487 references a non-existent Runway #13 at airport SABE.
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2591: Taxi path #491 references a non-existent Runway #13 at airport SABE.
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2591: Taxi path #493 references a non-existent Runway #13 at airport SABE.
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2591: Taxi path #495 references a non-existent Runway #13 at airport SABE.
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2591: Taxi path #496 references a non-existent Runway #13 at airport SABE.

Parse complete!
*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*
The runway "13" refers to the runway 13/31, in P3D it is wrongly set by default as 31/13.
Any help would be sincerely appreciated.
Thanks a lot!

I don't have P3D so this is just a guess. Make sure that you have a runway link for RWY 31/13 that is connected to those taxiways listed in the error messages.

Thanks for the reply!
Sorry but no, all the taxy links are properly connected, in fact, if i disconnect them from the runway the airport compiles properly.

You might want to upload your modified ADE file so others can test it. You could also check the XML to see if you see anything unusual. Lastly, I can't see where the runway is set by default to 31/13 in P3d4. It shows as 13/31 when I load the stock SABE airport in ADE.

You have Force Skip Compile set for the runway, so the compiler is generating an error for anything referencing it. In ADE, click the Force Skip Compile checkbox for the runway object to deselect the option.