-Everything you know about upcoming Flight Sim from Microsoft-

It's look as if natural no man made I ever wanted to that should updated in series without ending I wish all previous fsx should work on it to preserve hard-working members work

Yeah but everything points out it is being cooked by a different team, a French studio called "Asobo"...and man...it seems they are up to something big with this one!

No evidence it’s a flight simulator. Just a flight ‘simulator’.

It’s Microsoft. And a new generation of kids. Fake world and unrealistic game play is in. Have a look how many were thought the MSFS reveal was lame. And said ‘flight simulator? Boring’.

Game only.

No evidence it’s a flight simulator. Just a flight ‘simulator’. It’s Microsoft. And a new generation of kids. Fake world and unrealistic game play is in. Have a look how many were thought the MSFS reveal was lame. And said ‘flight simulator? Boring’. Game only.
lol any prove?
so far so good in my opinion
cheers

hairyspin

Resource contributor
Something is just "off" with all those control surfaces... :eek:
Agreed, the modelling looks like moulded corn starch rather than moveable elevators, ailerons or rudder. Reminds me of polystyrene glider toys we used to chuck around.

to be fair, that is a really terribly compressed saved from the website image, the full sized and real one from the website isn't anywhere near as bad and just shows the models normals/textures need a little bit of tweaking, which considering the game isn't even in tech alpha phase yet, is perfectly permissible.

If any dev here posted an image from a project they were doing this early and people made those comments, the dev (and others) would be the first to stay it was "no where near ready yet", "not even in beta and everything will be fixed", that they "just wanted to share progress with people", that "everything is subject to change" etc etc etc.

Also just because MS owns the studio, doesnt mean MS is making the product. Does Kraft make ketchup and baked beans just because it owns heinz?

You also cant see an utterly fantastic feature in the terribly saved image above which you can clearly see in the one on the website ... that the planes reflection is showing on the wing surface, and the wings reflection is showing on the fuselage. a feature people have been screaming for FOR YEARS !!!

Deano1973

Resource contributor
I'm all for being positive about what the new simulator promises. It looks gorgeous and, whatever happens, it's a step up from all existing platforms. And as for the above image - anybody who knows what a "conditionally unstable" atmosphere means, and what cloud formations accompany it, should have a right to be excited by what they see :)

No evidence it’s a flight simulator. Just a flight ‘simulator’.

It’s Microsoft. And a new generation of kids. Fake world and unrealistic game play is in. Have a look how many were thought the MSFS reveal was lame. And said ‘flight simulator? Boring’.

Game only.
I was a Kid when Flight Simulator 4.0 was released... that didn't make it a less simulator :D

n4gix

Resource contributor
Well, MS have to prove it. Not me. :)

All I see is pretty graphics and freeware planes with junk FDE’s.
How the heck can you "see... junk FDE's"??? :rotfl:

As for the planes, they are all shiny new from the ASOBO Studio. :duck:

How the heck can you "see... junk FDE's"??? :rotfl:
How do you know they’re not? :)
And what MS release had/has accurate default aircraft?

So far all we know is it’s a graphics simulator. Until further (re. any) evidence that says otherwise, this one will only appeal to the young kids and gamers.

There is no sense trashing it before it's released. I for one have extreme trust issues with Micro$haft, because of their past performance(s). The way that they abandoned Flight Sim showed that they have no loyalty at all to their customers, but is no reason to denigrate the developer's work on this project. Wait and see what it is before trashing it. LOL