Flight Toolkit

I used FlightToolkit_1_1_31 version, taken from http://flighttoolkit.com/, the file on the one drive link you gave has FlightToolkit_1_1_32.exe , could this be causing my probs?

This is the line I pasted into command line, "C:\Program Files (x86)\Flight Tools\Flight Toolkit\ContentConverter.exe" FSX /i:"D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX" /o:"C:\FlightTemp" /a
Squish:

Do you have FSX installed in your PC? If so, which one, the boxed or the Steam version? You should have FSX installed in your PC so the toolkit can do its job. The line you pasted into command line is the one used when you have the Steam version of FSX. The line for the boxed version is a little bit different.

Oscar

rhumbaflappy

Staff member
Resource contributor
FlightToolkit_1_1_32.exe is the latest version. FlightToolkit_1_1_31 had a bug. Oscar's collection of Flight files is the best.

Squish:

Do you have FSX installed in your PC? If so, which one, the boxed or the Steam version? You should have FSX installed in your PC so the toolkit can do its job. The line you pasted into command line is the one used when you have the Steam version of FSX. The line for the boxed version is a little bit different.

Oscar
I did have both. FSX & FSXE, but I deleted FSX, so it is the steam version, I hope that's alright?

I'm trying again with the FlightToolkit_1_1_32.exe (thanks Dick).

Fingers crossed. I'm quite determined to get there. I love MSFlight and I've just got my trackIR sorted.

thank you, I shall be back to update, and/or ask for more advice.

Yey Thank you, it's working.

There were quite a few errors or ignores during the command process, but so far so good.

I'm now looking at installing the extra missions planes and add-ons.

Again THANK YOU, I find MSFlight relaxing and was most put-out when Microsoft pulled the plug on it, especially after pulling FSX.

Yey Thank you, it's working.

There were quite a few errors or ignores during the command process, but so far so good.

I'm now looking at installing the extra missions planes and add-ons.

Again THANK YOU, I find MSFlight relaxing and was most put-out when Microsoft pulled the plug on it, especially after pulling FSX.
Great news. Flight is the best flight simulator ever and I'm happy you enjoy it so much. Not bad for a sim sold for a very short period of time (almost seven years ago).

Oscar

Last edited:
Next question, I've re-installed Boxed FSX, and test driven. SHould I install SP1, SP2 & Acceleration?

More than anything I want the best out of FSX for MSFlight.

Again thanks for the help, the lengths we'll go to so we can fly wherever we wish. :)

Last edited: