• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Flourney Valley and Riverview

Country
spain
You have gotten a really beautiful place. I love the mood that you achieved. The vegetation library gives it a lot of personality.

Country
southafrica
awesome indeed.. Looking forward to the release of these 3 airstrips.. Just love flying my cub into such strips..

Country
australia
Thanks guys, can't give a release date but development is progressing smoothly so not too long (still has to get tested etc).

Country
australia
Modelling done for the airport, this shot is WIP though, still got more stuff to add to the airport and a couple more elevation adjustments.

ezcjC.jpg

Country
australia
Hi all,
development is very far in now and I can show some extensive shots of the overall area :)

lN3BS.jpg

2rWE.jpg

H8mR1.jpg

4kNpU.jpg

OvBtK.jpg

c0dCe.jpg

yf8Xd.jpg

Just to show that I am not joking about performance, this shot here is taken facing the airstrip as well as all the details within it, as well as the river, houses and all the trees that have been annotated. All autogen and scenery settings are at max (except water which is mid 2x) and I am running overcast weather with weather sliders on max, LOD is set to 8.5 in cfg (which makes fsx work nearly 2x faster than normal) and AA is set at 8x in nvidia inspector. Notice the fps in the top left hand corner :)

nEySx.jpg

Country
finland
Misha, that's really, really beautiful!!

I bought last week PNW and got quite addicted to it. Sure I will buy this one as soon as it is available. :)

Country
australia
Any updates Misha ? this is going to be brilliant.. The cub is waiting for these strips..!
Thank you Bliksmpie!
I have basically done the placements and all the autogen, now I am simply going through the scenery again to see what can be improved or fixed (I redid the autogen for Riverview 8OR3 completely a couple of days ago!). I will try to get that done in the next few days, however I won't be able to upload this to testers this weekend as planned because I am flying down to Melbourne for the Avalon airshow. Hopefully testing will be done soon after and I aim to release the scenery sometime in the second half of March :)
Let me just say this though, taking off from 98TE with the Piper Cub and all that long grass, and flying over that river is really magical!

Country
germany
Misha, that's great work. It's clearly visible that you enjoy what you're doing, that you love to design sceneries. The realistic overall feeling, the flair is the most important aspect and you hit the nail right on the head! :)

Country
unitedstates
Great work Misha, I love the atmosphere! The vegetation, rocks, and small details look really spectacular.

-Scott