Fokker T.5 bomber for FSX

Dutcheeseblend

Resource contributor
Ok, thanks, that gets me somewhere.

No, the mentioned 94.6 A is exclusively one complete starter setup for an engine. So included is the starter motor, but also the booster coil and other things. I'm not with the handbook now, but that's from my memory. One starter can already consume about 60A, IIRC.

I'll get deeper into it after the weekend. Thanks anyway, this gets me closer to where I want to be.

Dutcheeseblend

Resource contributor
1. Google Drive decided to stop their hosting services. So I should try another thing.
2. First official beta is being distributed tonight! :cool: I'm curious for the results.

Dutcheeseblend

Resource contributor
Thanks Kris!

I still have beta positions open, that is, one or two. Eh, before everyone runs at me, I will be a bit selective since it's not yet a close release beta.

Paul Domingue

Resource contributor
Thanks Kris!

I still have beta positions open, that is, one or two. Eh, before everyone runs at me, I will be a bit selective since it's not yet a close release beta.
My system is on the fritz so I can't beta as bad as I want to. What's this about Google hosting? It must be something local since my service is still functional.

Dutcheeseblend

Resource contributor
My system is on the fritz so I can't beta as bad as I want to. What's this about Google hosting? It must be something local since my service is still functional.
I understood that Paul, really bad. :(
Regarding Google hosting, some of my pictures in this thread are gone now, others aren't. Anyway, I got an email from Google so I was prepared. Might host them via Picasa.

Paul Domingue

Resource contributor
I understood that Paul, really bad. :(
Regarding Google hosting, some of my pictures in this thread are gone now, others aren't. Anyway, I got an email from Google so I was prepared. Might host them via Picasa.
What did Google say was going on? Are you using Google drive?

Dutcheeseblend

Resource contributor
I quote:

Hello from Google,

We announced last year that we’re deprecating web hosting in Google Drive for users and developers. Our records show that you might have used this feature to publish a webpage or serve other web assets.

On Aug 31, 2016, we will discontinue serving content via googledrive.com/host/[id] and the webpages will not be accessible anymore.

As an alternative to web hosting in Drive, we recommend:

• Blogger—An easy and free way to host websites.
  • Firebase Hosting— An alternative if you’re using the web-hosting feature to serve static webpages with items on Drive.
If you have additional questions or need assistance, please contact Google Support.

Sincerely,
The Google Apps Team

Dutcheeseblend

Resource contributor
Well, nothing wrong with Google Drive, but you can't host anything from it anymore. I always used the googledrive.com/host address for my pictures, but that's being taken down. That remembers me of the fact that they removed the hosting link from the image properties already when they updated the interface some time ago.

krispy1001

Resource contributor
Thanks Kris!

Hi Daan!

I would love to be a beta tester, but I am working on a payware project at the time. And I do not have a lot of extra time. But if you need help I will make the time.

Your Friend, Kris :)

Dutcheeseblend

Resource contributor
Hi Daan!

I would love to be a beta tester, but I am working on a payware project at the time. And I do not have a lot of extra time. But if you need help I will make the time.

Your Friend, Kris :)
Hi Kris, if you think you can make a little freetime for this, that would be welcome! If not, never mind ;) just let me know (via PM probably better).

Cheerio Daan

Dutcheeseblend

Resource contributor
Hi all,

I'm reworking the mapping and texturing of the interior and this is the progress so far:

Wooden flooring redone to account for more detail and natural look. Mapping on caps is improved already but not when I made the picture.

Observer's operational seat cushion. I'm getting the hang of texturing a bit more now, but it still needs improvement. Any constructive comments?

I also found out that my common way of processing AO was incorrect, so I switched to another one. Improvement!

Cheers, Daan

Dutcheeseblend

Resource contributor
So, I keep going on leather textures. By the way, this is the radio-operator's seat, I don't have a clue how it looked so I came up with this, long ago. Now refined the cushions a bit more.

Daan

Dutcheeseblend

Resource contributor
Just to keep my thread alive: a redo of the oxygen unit.

I am making progress, but it's hardly recognisable. Just redoing all interior textures...:eek:

Dutcheeseblend

Resource contributor
The major part of the texture redo is done. This is how the cockpit looks now.

I've also redone the plafonnier here, thanks to new references.