• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Freeware project Kobe X

Country
senegal
Hi just wanted to share some pictures of my project. Kobe airport in Japan (RJBE). I'm almost done with the ground polys next is the buildings etc, Hope you like it!

Country
senegal
Thanks guys it's coming soon. And it's gonna be very realistic at least I'll put some time trying to make it perfect :)!

Country
greece
It's gonna be the best out of all Japanese sceneries I got I think.

Please take care of the night lighting so that it doesn't create FPS problems!!

It looks outstanding.

:cool:

Country
senegal

It looks outstanding.

I'll try. This is one of my first projects too!

Country
senegal
Some night and dusk pictures of the airport, I've added many stuffs.
rjbenight.jpg

rjbedusk.jpg

Maybe need to resize the taxi signs? They look too bit to me.

Last edited:
Country
senegal

It looks outstanding.

Here are some night textures I'm working on right now. I've all the slider to maximum in the scenery and at least 30 frames/s.

rjbenight.jpg

And the tower without texture:

rjbetower.jpg

Some grass :)

rjbegrass.jpg

Last edited:
Country
senegal
Hi everyone. I am almost done with the scenery. I finished the modeling of all the buildings and I'm making the textures. I just noticed the importance of in-site photos when making them. It's very hard without reference images but I'll manage to finish it at my best. I've 20 to 30 building to texture, so you can imagine. My next project will be a payware since people are more interested in paywares :p
It's time for me to think about that next project and I am having difficulties to choose an airport to make. But be sure that it will be amazing! I promise the best fsx scenery so far. I can say that because I'm really comfortable with the techniques needed to accomplish that. So I was thinking on making TNCM or TQPF or one similar airport with one runway a small apron and small terminal. But I can as well make a very big airport depending on the interest and need of the flightsim community. Any Ideas of a famous airport that hasn't been made for fsx and that would be interesting? And again It's going to be the "most spectacular" airport, with at least the same level of details as the most famous scenery makers in the market now.
Thanks for your help and support
This freeware project Kobe X will be available soon!

And what you haven't seen yet on Kobe X:
Buildings
Terminal
Hangars
Jetways
Bridge
Fence
Approach light system
More... on the next previews

Last edited:
Country
senegal
Thank you!

I love this project, can't wait to add it to my Japanese scenery list ;)

Don't worry I'm on vacation until next week. But it's coming soon. The only thing that may be holding me is the lack of photos to make the best looking textures!

Country
us-california
My next project will be a payware since people are more interested in paywares :p
It's time for me to think about that next project and I am having difficulties to choose an airport to make. But be sure that it will be amazing! I promise the best fsx scenery so far. I can say that because I'm really comfortable with the techniques needed to accomplish that. So I was thinking on making TNCM or TQPF or one similar airport with one runway a small apron and small terminal. But I can as well make a very big airport depending on the interest and need of the flightsim community. Any Ideas of a famous airport that hasn't been made for fsx and that would be interesting? And again It's going to be the "most spectacular" airport, with at least the same level of details as the most famous scenery makers in the market now.

If you're up for a cool U.S. airport, McClellan-Palomar Airport in Carlsbad, California is a very busy airport with one runway and a terminal. The San Diego area seems to be neglected in the flight simulator world, and I think Palomar deserves a good mock up in FSX.

Wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McClellan-Palomar_Airport

AirNav:
http://www.airnav.com/airport/KCRQ

Airport Layout:
http://download.aopa.org/ustprocs/current/airport_diagrams/thumbnails/05310AD.jpg

Country
senegal
If you're up for a cool U.S. airport, McClellan-Palomar Airport in Carlsbad, California is a very busy airport with one runway and a terminal. The San Diego area seems to be neglected in the flight simulator world, and I think Palomar deserves a good mock up in FSX.

Wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McClellan-Palomar_Airport

AirNav:
http://www.airnav.com/airport/KCRQ

Airport Layout:
http://download.aopa.org/ustprocs/current/airport_diagrams/thumbnails/05310AD.jpg

Thanks. I didn't see that one. I'm making San Diego Intl I may consider adding this one if I can finish earlier.