FS9 not showing in ADE.

Opening ADE I don’t get a Chose of FSX or FS9. ADE Environment Checker, FS9s path is not loaded; I try to run a path to FS9, C:\Program Files (x86)\ Microsoft Game\Flight Simulator 9\fs9, still doesn’t load. Tried to load an earlier model of FSUIP, won’t Load because ADE X Beta is loaded.

Attachments

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
First the checker is saying that ADE is not present. Is that correct - I assume not.

Second it seems that the registry entry for FS9 is not present. This is the reason why ADE does not find it in the version selector. You need to fix the registry entry for FS9. Is FS9 actually present on this computer?

First the checker is saying that ADE is not present. Is that correct - I assume not.

Second it seems that the registry entry for FS9 is not present. This is the reason why ADE does not find it in the version selector. You need to fix the registry entry for FS9. Is FS9 actually present on this computer?

FS9 is Present on this Computer, I use FS9 more then FSX.

Short of reinstalling everything, How do you fix the registry?

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
The environment checker has a button to repair the registry I think. Alternatively Google for a FS9 repair tool. You don't need to reinstall FS9.

Sent from my Sony Xperia with Tapatalk 2

I have checked the ADE Environment Checker V.1.4.2. Checking the Owls nest manual, for ADE Environment Checker, it shows a Path to ADE in

C:\MSFS\The owl Tools\FS Design Tools \ADE Environment Checker, when I Select ADE Environment Checker, it Shows 3, Empty Folders, FS9, FSX, P3D, if opened separately there are, files. Checking for FS9 I get all the way to Flight Simulator 9\fs9, the path won’t set.

Ran FS9 repair tool, Still can't Environment Checker to show FS9. Also Can't open FS9 Airports!

Last edited:
Ran FS9 repair tool, Still can't get Environment Checker to show FS9.
Also Can't open FS9 Airports!

When I run the path for ADE or FS9 nothing happens.

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Which registry repair tool did you try?

Sent from my Sony Xperia with Tapatalk 2