FSDevelopers Association - Meeting tonight!

Lefteris Kalamaras

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
To all interested developers:

As previously arranged, we will be holding an online meeting tonight on TeamSpeak. The meeting will take place tonight (Saturday 07 OCT 2006) at 2200GMT (that's UTC as well!).

Set your TeamSpeak client to connect to

ops.precisionmanuals.com

Note that I will not be opening the server until approximately fifteen minutes before the meeting time, so if you need to run any tests, you'll need to find a different server for doing so.

Agenda:

1) Initial chapter of FSDevelopers Association (preliminary discussion) - bring your legal knowledge, if you have any! :)

2) Creation of FSDevelopers Association Root CA (Certificate Authority)

That's it, for tonight - let's keep it short and sweet, everyone!

Best,
Lefteris Kalamaras

I best not swear...

I was supposed to work today but facilitated a shift swap with a colleague and am now on tonight. I will try and get home a couple of hours early for this.

nickw

Administrator
Staff member
I have to choose between the meeting and my wife. Guess who won :)

Arno will be recording the meeting. As I will not be at it, here are my comments that I would appreciate Arno bringing up on my behalf:

1. Whom has the technical skill to make us a Certification authority?
2. Who will maintain the application and issue of certificate to developers?

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Can the others already connect? Just wondering if I have a firewall issue here or the server is not yet running...

[00:02:58] Connecting to ops.precisionmanuals.com
[00:03:02] No reply from server
or maybe teamspeak is not running on it

will try again in 5 mins

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
I got him here on Skype, he is fixing the problem...

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hans,

It seems we still have some trouble here, so that might not be such a bad idea. Can you let us now that address of your server?

Hello

Hello, I have just this community. Inquisitive to know, on any updates from yesterday’s meeting. Hope to be active and learn amongst all of you.

Regards

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
We will post a summary of what we have discussed soon.

Sorry I missed, but since there was no response to the previous thread, I did not know anyone had answered my question of when the meeting was, or if it had already occured.

As I mentioned, I can create certs, but then I suspect that some of you also know how.

Patrick

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi Maurizio,

The flu is keeping me busy now, so I have not yet been able to make the summary about the meeting. I hope to have it ready this weekend.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi Bjorn,

Sounds interesting.

Not much has happened here anymore, I think most people are quite busy with other things at the moment.