FSX FSEarth Tiles not showing satellite Image

V=817 is no longer working for me in Chrome. There are a few website admins complaining that both MS and Google just raised the prices on the use of the imagery APIs . LiveATC.net is one and their feed map is no longer available as a consequence, according to their official forum.
EDIT: Tried a reinstall of FSET and now it's working for me again. But that still doesn't solve how anyone can find the next version number.

Last edited:
I find it like this:
In Firefox, go to Google Maps and open up the Page Source (Ctrl+U) or Tools/Web Developer/Page Source.
At around line 39 you'll see the latest version . Currently it is 821 (see pic below)
GEarth.png

Hello! I tried many times and many weeks triying to use Google Earth tiles in FS Earth Tiles but doesn't work..

Yes, currently its 821 but I do not why its not working..

fsearthtiles no funciona.jpg

I found a solution to work my FSEarthtiles but its SO SLOW!

The only way to obtain tiles from Google Earth its click that botton " www" now show the tiles but one by one and its so slow!

fsearhtiles funciona pero lento.png
Its uploading the tiles but a 20x more slow, this is useless.. With Bing its more faster, like always..

Hi josefpy,
I'm using FS Earth Tiles v1.03 and it is working fine for me. I've attached it here for you and set it up with the location in your original post, but you'll have to change your 'Working Folder' and 'Scenery Folder' in FSEarthTiles.ini to match yours.
I didn't need to click on the 'www' button and Bing and/or VirtualEarth are working too.
Hope it works.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi josefpy,
I'm using FS Earth Tiles v1.03 and it is working fine for me. I've attached it here for you and set it up with the location in your original post, but you'll have to change your 'Working Folder' and 'Scenery Folder' in FSEarthTiles.ini to match yours.
I didn't need to click on the 'www' button and Bing and/or VirtualEarth are working too.
Hope it works.

Thanks man, its working very well. You're from Chile?

Thanks man, its working very well. You're from Chile?
No, I'm from England.
I don't use Flight Simulators, I use FS Earth Tiles for other things. I had problems, like you, with FS Earth Tiles and came here to find a solution.
I found a solution elsewhere, so I posted it here. I hope it lasts.