• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSimStudios CYQB - Québec City International

Country
ca-ontario
Wow Gabriel, you really have come a long way!
This is what I really like to see a developer improving with each and every release. You're raising your own bar each time, congrats.

I would love to see Ottawa get an update to this kind of level. I have it and like it a lot as it is, but the ground poly does let it down just a little. I have Calgary too and that's a really great piece of work and looks like you're upping the game once again with YQB. So glad to see an active scenery designer cranking out these major Canadian airports, the Simaddons ones are better than default but expensive and nowhere near this level of quality.
I hope you stay developing Canadian airports for years to come, I'll be supporting you every step of the way, big fan of your work!

Would love to one day see Edmonton and Winnipeg as well if you are looking for suggestions :)

Country
venezuela
Wow Gabriel, you really have come a long way!
This is what I really like to see a developer improving with each and every release. You're raising your own bar each time, congrats.

I would love to see Ottawa get an update to this kind of level. I have it and like it a lot as it is, but the ground poly does let it down just a little. I have Calgary too and that's a really great piece of work and looks like you're upping the game once again with YQB. So glad to see an active scenery designer cranking out these major Canadian airports, the Simaddons ones are better than default but expensive and nowhere near this level of quality.
I hope you stay developing Canadian airports for years to come, I'll be supporting you every step of the way, big fan of your work!

Would love to one day see Edmonton and Winnipeg as well if you are looking for suggestions :)

Edmonton and Winnipeg are actually what I've in mind for future sceneries. I'd love to do both - I really enjoy flying around Canada and there's a lack of good sceneries. But life and it's things makes everything harder. Studying engineering, I don't have the time to work on this. I'm currently the person who does 90% of the work - I've a friend who helps me doing vehicles and planes, and a SODE developer. But everything else is made by me. I've been thinking about hiring somebody to work together with. Like balancing the work between two people. That could be helpful, but I haven't decided yet. That being said, I don't plan to update Ottawa anytime soon. I might consider doing an Ottawa v2 after Edmonton and Winnipeg, but that will take a while.

I'm very thankful for y'all guys who supported me so far. Improving my quality and trying to be more perfectionist every day has had it's benefits for me.

Finally, I wanted to announce that I'll probably be releasing Beta in the next 24 hours. Happy Canada Day.

Country
ca-ontario
Just purchased. Wonderful recreation as expected. Can't wait to see what's next!
I would be more than happy to help you with ADE files, I've done ADE's for some of the biggest names in scenery design.

Country
ca-manitoba
just purchased as well and I welcome seeing CYEG and CYWG on the radar. These both need some love and hopefully you pick CYWG first!! haha. I'm good with whichever one you pick first. Congratulations on another awesome piece of work.

Country
unitedstates
Amazing! This is 10 times better then KPWM!

I can see you have been working hard to perfect what you already know, and it will for sure pay off.

I am very impressed on how this is coming along!