• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSTools menu appears, then disappears

Country
us-missouri
Sometimes I load gmax, and the FSTools menu doesn't load. Yet, then, a minute later, I re-load gmax, and the FSTools menu is there! :confused:

Has anyone seen this, and what is the cause, and solution?

Country
japan
FSTool menu disapear

I sometimes have this symptom, too.
This is gmax.ini the Gmax start. With the thing due to the reading error of the ini file
It thinks.
When it is a FSX_gmax case in case of me, from the menu of gmax

MAXScript→RunScript→BootStrap. ms is chosen.
When this file is opened, FSTool is added in menu column.

It doesn't know the permanent way of coping.

Country
us-missouri
I sometimes have this symptom, too.
This is gmax.ini the Gmax start. With the thing due to the reading error of the ini file
It thinks.
When it is a FSX_gmax case in case of me, from the menu of gmax

MAXScript→RunScript→BootStrap. ms is chosen.
When this file is opened, FSTool is added in menu column.

Thank you brown_bear from Sapporo! This solved the problem.

For those of you who have this problem, if your FSTools menu fails to load on start of gmax, then go to MAXScript--->Run Script...---> and select Bootstrap. Load this script and you are good to go.

Country
japan
Indication was very much improved.

After FSX_SDK_SP1 was installed.
When Gmax is uninstalled once and installed again.
The error that a FSTool menu isn't indicated stops appearing comparatively.
Very much, the installation order of Gmax, of the FSTool menu
It thinks that it will influence indication. :)

The building of Sapporo is being built.
Give me a visit if it is good though it is a Japanese site.

http://hw001.gate01.com/zznakagawa/

Last edited:

n4gix

Resource contributor
Country
unitedstates
Actually, you could simply use Maxscript/RunScript/FSToolsMenu.ms and it will work also.

This system is rather flakey at times. For about two weeks, FSTools would load all the time...

...even when starting the FS2004 Gamepack shortcut! :eek:

Then, GMax returned to its usual hit-or-miss behavior. :rolleyes:

Country
us-missouri
Actually, you could simply use Maxscript/RunScript/FSToolsMenu.ms and it will work also.

This system is rather flakey at times. For about two weeks, FSTools would load all the time...

...even when starting the FS2004 Gamepack shortcut! :eek:

Then, GMax returned to its usual hit-or-miss behavior. :rolleyes:

If this happens to you, it must be widespread. I'm just surprised no one else ever brought it up. <shrugs>

Country
us-missouri
The building of Sapporo is being built.
Give me a visit if it is good though it is a Japanese site.

http://hw001.gate01.com/zznakagawa/

brown_bear

your web site does not load for me. ??

I used to fly into Sapporo some in FS, back when I used to do a lot of Trans Pacific runs. I'd do Seattle-->Anchorage-->Sapporo in various aircraft. It would be nice to see a more detailed Sapporo in FS!

Country
japan
Hi Mace

I am sorry.
Will you be connected with this?
http://hw001.gate01.com/zznakagawa/index.html

The building of Sapporo city was very much built in two years.
But, it is being made as Addon to SapporoPhotoScenery of the Photec production.
And, because there is video(ビデオ) of the work introduction which YouTube was used for.
See that suitably, too. ;)