FS2004 (FSX & X-Plane 10) Bell 429: she is slowly getting some shapes

Hello Nate
Thanks a lot my friend!!! I am inspired now and still working on exteriors. When the time is right, would you be so kind to lend me a hand?
Keep up the good work on the EC155, she's a fine aircraft and you're doing it extremely well. :D:D:D

Take care my friend.
Sergio.
;)

No problem! I might send you the texture files for the EC, so that you can do the texture work....Photoshop is not my forte...

Being a helicopter guy, I feel bad that I didn't catch this sooner. I know just how hard something like this is to fix at this point. As I've learned over the years though, one can never have too much practice at modeling a fuselage. Remodeling the same thing 4-5 times is not something uncommon in this hobby/field. :p

Hello Michael

Yes I do, the EMS version is in the plan. However, I need to export successfully the model, textures and animations to the simulator. Regarding the offering... is this looks so bad? I'm still working on it. o_O

Remember, this is my first model... ;)

Kindest regards,
Sergio.

Hola Sergio, yes I worked on it. Unfortunately I don't have access to the models anymore, and they don't allow cameras in the flight line. They don't make them where I am, but we do training here. let me know what views do you need, may be able to find you some.

Looks pretty damn god to me!

David

Hello Pinkjr

Regarding the photos, whatever you can gather from interiors would be awesome!
Well my friend, thank you. :D:D:D

Pink-Take all the pictures you can. Whatever you think might be useful. I know someone did this for me with the EC and it was handy....

AWESOME!!!! Thanks a lot: interiors, instrument panel, radios, overhead anything posible!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

I think we are making some progress...check this:

The first time that I manage to export it to FS9. And I said "we", because our friend Nater is helping a lot!!! :D:D:D