G2K4 an SBuilder

Hi !

Seems it`s time for me to become crazy ones again with scenery design :banghead:

Normaly i use G2K4 for my projects (using now v5.04) so I >tried< to make some airport polys roads etc to tune up my airport a little bit. But in FS now nothing shows up, except VTP airport poly and the exclusion works. No line no normal vtp`s no nothing ! Ok, now tried SBuilder ........ same thing nothing appears in FS9 .............. :confused: So I reinstalled now the complete FS9, because I´m now working a half year on this project and could be that i forgott a exclude or something else in a folder i can´t remeber anymore but guess the result .......... NOTHING changed !

If you don't keep backups, there is high possibility that you are screwed, but if you have backups, it is not a problem, try with backup version, and simply start from that point forward, if something doesn't work afterwards. Also, be sure to double-check all your steps you did that led to this state, and as a last resort, try it on someone else's computer.I had similar problems more than oce, and since then, i keep daily backups in separate folders.

P.S. did you set excludes in proper folder structure, maybe it is higher in priority, and deletes all your scenery too...

Last edited:

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi Marijo,

Are you sure you do not have an VTP exclude active for the layer you are using to draw your roads?

Hi Danijel and Arno !

Thx for the fast replys ! I´ve removed complete FS9 and installed again to make sure no other exclude (one i´ve maybe forgotten) is overwriting my new work. The new exclude bgl is starting with "0_xxx" so i think this should not be the problem.