Gaguge DLL in managed code (C#)

Is there possibility to create gauge.dll or other C++ stufs with managed C# code?

Simple: I would like ask you, if is it possible to create gauge by managed DLL, or how to control my own gauges logic via managed DLL.

Where is the start point of the gauges dll?.. Is it StartDLL??

Are the dll loaded on start of the FS or after loading of the aircraft using that gauge???

Thanks for answers.

Is there possibility to create gauge.dll or other C++ stufs with managed C# code?
There have been gauges produced that use managed code, however I believe (and I'm not sure on this) that to do this you have to have the managed dll talk to an unmanaged dll that marshalls the data. This is not for the new programmer.

Simple: I would like ask you, if is it possible to create gauge by managed DLL, or how to control my own gauges logic via managed DLL.
Having never done it, as managed code would only really be an advantage in something that had a UI, I can't help you here.

Where is the start point of the gauges dll?.. Is it StartDLL??
DLL's don't really have a "start". They are not linear code, but rather a "library" of routines that are registered with the calling program and then used as required.

Are the dll loaded on start of the FS or after loading of the aircraft using that gauge???
They are loaded when the aircraft using them is loaded, which can be at startup if it is the default aircraft.

Patrick