Glider gauge

Gents, I am looking for a talented xml dev who can do a xml gauge for me. We got the full manual and we got some people who know the instrument inside out. The instrument is what is known as a 'flight computer' and is used in competitive gliders. It is not very complex work but tricky as it needs to read in a route and calculate stuff with the route. All parameters however are basic FSX parameters as far as we know. All documented etc.

We need the gauge somewhere in the next 6 weeks and as always we pay pretty good. Contact me on mathijs.kok@gmail.com.

Mathijs
Aerosoft Concepts & Developments

P.s. I got no idea if a message like this is permitted here but I could not find anything forbidding it (did not look real hard of course). If it is forbidden, remove it and accept my apologies.

Last edited:

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi Mathijs,

No problem to ask things like this, as long as you don't spam with it, by posting it in a lot of subforums for example. So posting it in one forum like you did here is no problem at all.

Hi Mathijs,

No problem to ask things like this, as long as you don't spam with it, by posting it in a lot of subforums for example. So posting it in one forum like you did here is no problem at all.
Thanks. You know I am too experienced to spam, lol. But I can expand the request. Just today I got a whopping load of additional xml work (not for FS but for professional projects) so my interest is even bigger!

I would like to know that.

Greetings
We pay above industry standard rates for this kind of stuff, but we also demand a lot. The actual payment depends on the kind of contract. For example for an experienced developer we would be looking at a fee per hour as is usual for outsourced developers. For a less experienced developer we would be prefer a single sum payment.

Let's put it this way. I do not think you will find anybody around who is unhappy with the payments from Aerosoft. Just check out the cars at our yearly developers conference, lol.