• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSXA Gmax Pilot Figure Request

Milton_Shupe

Resource contributor
Country
us-newmexico
late 40s-early50s helmetmask (Medium).jpg
Hi good people of FSDeveloper land. :)

Not sure if a request is allowed in this forum; my apologies if not.

I am working on a quick XF-92A project as a favor and I am in need of a pilot figure, actually a head/helmet/oxy mask, of the late 40's and early 50's era. See attached. The plugin is not necessary and the details do not have to be high resolution.

The project is in gmax so the mesh would have to be convertible.

If you are willing to share, please state how I may properly credit your work.

Thank youView attachment 37620

ms-2017-oct-27-011.jpg

Country
unitedstates
You'd have to do the helmet and mask, but I built a new pair of low-poly pilot figures not too long ago, if you want them. The differences are fairly minor; one is based on the late Adam Stanger and is fairly slim, the other one is based on me and has the beer gut and tied-back hair to match.

pilots.JPG

Last edited:

Milton_Shupe

Resource contributor
Country
us-newmexico
Thanks Johnman and EricC. Actually I have quite a few animated pilot and crew figures, just not a helmet/mask setup like this one requested.

Country
mexico
Hello Mr Shupe

Sorry for this late reply. Do you still need any help to model this? Please, let me know.

All the best,
Sergio.

Addendum
In any event, I have this male figure to try this out (not mapped yet). The exact height is 1.7783 m (5.8343 ft) tall:

Test_01.jpg

Milton_Shupe

Resource contributor
Country
us-newmexico
Sergio,

Thank you for consideration. Sorry I did not followup on this post. We now have an appropriate modeled pilot made especially for this XF-92A project and the F7F project. The pilot figure was done by Javis.
I appreciate your response.

Country
mexico
Your welcome dear Sr. Too bad I wasn't swift enough to help you.

Glad you have it!
All the best,
Sergio.