• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS Grenoble Airport - LFLS MSFS/P3D4-5 Released

Hello everyone, I hereby announce Grenoble airport LFLS for P3D v4/5 and FS2020, for the past few weeks I have been working on it even though I started this project last year. Work has
been slow lately as I'm a single developer and recovered from Corona recently however I am aiming to release Grenoble by the mid of September For
P3D v4/5 and later this year for FS2020.

Since FS2020's SDK is very different than current FSX/P3D one so it'll take a little time to get familiar with it.
Scenery Features :

*Custom Airport buildings PBR
*Custom Ground polygon PBR
*Custom Taxisigns
*Sode Windsocks
*PBR Rainpuddles
*Custom photoreal for the airport area
*Dynamic lights

and more etc...

9.png
7.png
6.png
5.png
4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png
8.png

Country
germany
Looking good, nice airport for the winter season :)

If you take suggestions for future projects, Preveza LGPZ would be quite nice, as it's getting relatively much holiday traffic and has nothing really usable yet ^^

Looking good, nice airport for the winter season :)

If you take suggestions for future projects, Preveza LGPZ would be quite nice, as it's getting relatively much holiday traffic and has nothing really usable yet ^^
Hey thanks, ill put it in my consideration list

Country
unitedkingdom
The work was really slow recently but since i am free from other projects i will be continuing work soon on Grenoble. Hopefully ill be able to release it in the coming months, I know the project has been hanging for a long.

Fingers crossed. I really hope to see this finished.
Such an interesting little airport, higher terrain on 3 sides of the runway and great views of the Alps when using RWY09.

Hey there, Apologies for being long gone on this project. I recently completed UV Unwrapping of the buildings. I have started texturing and hopefully the project will come out soon!

1661362381369.png
1661362440179.png

Here's an update on Grenoble LFLS for MSFS/P3D.
The main buildings have been textured. Most of these will be applied with PBR Textures currently PBR is applied only to the Tower as in the screenshots below.
The next steps would be to start making PBR textures/Night lighting. Then clutter around the airport i-e small native objects/fences. Then move towards the parking area and start modeling it with custom cars placed Which will enhance the overall look of the airport. After a few final touchups, I hope the airport will be ready for release.
The Scenery will be released on both MSFS and P3D.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

screenshot_5-jpg.84089

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 457
I thought to add a little detail to the ATC and came up with a simple interior. will soon be adding an animated character in it!

Screenshot_7.jpg
Screenshot_8.jpg