Guam intl airport in development

Thanks Peter

The scenery proces is going very well.
I have almost done all the buildings including the old terminal, that was a big
challenge, because there are a lack of photo's of it on the internet, but i did it
with a few examples of photos, so the old terminal is also included.

Linden

Wow!

Hi Linden,

Your scenery looks fantastic! I fly to Guam a lot in FSX and have dreamed of a quality scenery and this looks like it!

I hope you will release it as I would love to have a copy. You've really made my day! :):)

Thanks
I am glad i can do that for the community
This scenery wil absolutly be released as freeware. there are some issues to be fixed, but it comes okay!:)

Hi Liden glade its doing ok sorry to hear about the issues your having I wish I new something to help you out, I do have to admit I'm kinda surprised your not getting more help from people who have allot of experience and knowledge in scenery design.

I do understand that its a very complicated process and not easy to explain or teach but in any case I wish you the best and lucky there are some members here that want to help out.

Someone is helping me with the runway lights issue, so that problem will luckely be fixed, he sent me a overview of the progress, and it's looking very good, the runway lights are for me the biggest issue, because the scasm method looks so comlicated.:)

Linden

Someone is helping me with the runway lights issue, so that problem will luckely be fixed, he sent me a overview of the progress, and it's looking very good, the runway lights are for me the biggest issue, because the scasm method looks so comlicated.:)

Linden
Cool that's good news :) its funny even the name scasm sounds very difficult lol. :D it really sucks that we don't have in easier simple program to do this kind of work.

Hello,

Version Guam X v4 final of my Guam scenery is out now, you can find it on Avsimrus, and Avsim.com.

I have corrected a lot of things, like
-Crash into objects fixed
-resized texture sizes
-corrected the layout of the runways, and taxiways
-Navy side enhanced
-fixed Afcad
new background.
enhanced city
and a lot of more things
here are some screenshots:

M van der linden.