FSX Guayaquil Intl SEGU

dave hoeffgen

Resource contributor
It is amazing modeling!!!:yikes: I wish I could do like that! And a olso have "artifical photoreal", but I did most of it in GIMP:stirthepo
Thanks. Most of the modeling is done by @Friedolien while I try to manage the materials.
Our objects are mostly procedurally textured in Blender (newly in cycles) with base textures made in GIMP and then baked into large texture sheets that can be exported.

Thanks. Most of the modeling is done by @Friedolien while I try to manage the materials.
Our objects are mostly procedurally textured in Blender (newly in cycles) with base textures made in GIMP and then baked into large texture sheets that can be exported.
I am using blender not so long and thanks to this thread I realized how much I still dont know! So, time to learn for me

Отправлено с моего HUAWEI NXT-L29 через Tapatalk

Hi all, ok here we go. We just got slow progress for a while. Just want you to show some work on the bus terminal. Wanted to show the finished textured one but as you ask if we have something to show...

First one shows the new modelled bus-terminal with textures on the bus-driveway. I just want to show the differents do the old one, so I didnt delete the old one (located on the right side)
untitled7.png

And the last one is a close up to the texture on the driveways
busterm.jpg

Stay tuned and hope you like it ;)

Long time since posting here. We both didnt got any time for develope anything. I finished my exams last week and opened the Guayaquil project after.
This was quite fun, cause I like it already and want to go on with this one.
Right. Lets come to something I wanna show. First I want to give you an other overview over the project and its buildings, finished already. Second and third pictures show some new stuff I dealed with in the last days. There are about five "footbridges" over the main streets around the airport. Now all of them are modeled and wait for textures. Quite difficult to model and I am fed up with them :)
untitled2.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled1.jpg

Hope we find more time in nearer future to continue. But I want to inform that our projects (including Augsburg) are not dead ;)

Long time since posting here. We both didnt got any time for develope anything. I finished my exams last week and opened the Guayaquil project after.
This was quite fun, cause I like it already and want to go on with this one.
Right. Lets come to something I wanna show. First I want to give you an other overview over the project and its buildings, finished already. Second and third pictures show some new stuff I dealed with in the last days. There are about five "footbridges" over the main streets around the airport. Now all of them are modeled and wait for textures. Quite difficult to model and I am fed up with them :) View attachment 36294
View attachment 36295
View attachment 36296

Hope we find more time in nearer future to continue. But I want to inform that our projects (including Augsburg) are not dead ;)
How is going? Did you manage to progress?

dave hoeffgen

Resource contributor
Hello back here,
We were just about to dig this back up. Sadly our time is still limited so we'll see about this.
Althogh no promises are made we hope we can show you something presentable soon.

Hello back here,
We were just about to dig this back up. Sadly our time is still limited so we'll see about this.
Althogh no promises are made we hope we can show you something presentable soon.
Hi - I will have to go there quite often from now for professional reasons, so let me know if I can help with documentation.