• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Hannover International Airport EDDV

Country
germany
Just a quick life sign :) I am still working on this project and behind the scenes there are a lot of things what I finished. We get awesome references for our work. One of them I want to share now, one more next time.
As I worked on the train which brings the pax to the airport, I was informed that the model I was creating, was replaced by another company. So I had to cancel my work and start from scratch. The result is shown below. Hope you guys like it :)

EDDV_29.png

Country
germany
Bolts on the railway? Truly? I think people will wait for animated toilets inside the train. This is an extremly amount of details, mate! Fantastic work.

Country
germany
Hey guys,
some news on our Hannover Airport EDDV project. We needed to relocate our discord server, which is now completed. No progress on this way were lost and we have some new ideas for the future, beginning with a poll, as soon as we got some more people around again.
We are working hard on a early early alpha for MSFS, all I can say. We already imported some nice looking objects and we are working on the GP (default as an first step).
Feel free to join the new Crossfeed Design server and stay tuned :)

BR
Friedolien
EDDV_34.png

Last edited:
Country
germany
Hello everyone,
I am updating this thread, because my last post was been a while.
First I continued the work in sim with nearly completing all taxiways and parking spots (nothing to show here).
After completing the weather station, I switched to the terminal model. I modeled the terminal A pier, the roof of terminal A, the electrical fuel station between terminal A and B for charging the apron vehicles and no continue with the sides at terminal A. Hope you like the previews.
I would like to say again here:

I am looking for new team members to continue the work at these airport and maybe more after. So, if you are interested do hestitate to contact me via discord :)

BR
Friedolien
EDDV_45.png
EDDV_46.png
EDDV_49.png
EDDV_51.png

Country
germany
Hello,
just want to give you a project update:
I am still working at the Terminal and I completed Terminal A complex completely, including the main parking areas. I continued with the Airport plaza which is nearly complete. Besides some smaller adjustments I can use Terminal A model for the B complex too, so this will save a lot of time. Here are some pictures in sim.

Until next time stop in our discord for more frequently updates.

EDDV_61.png
EDDV_67.png
EDDV_65.png

Country
unitedstates
Hello,
just want to give you a project update:
I am still working at the Terminal and I completed Terminal A complex completely, including the main parking areas. I continued with the Airport plaza which is nearly complete. Besides some smaller adjustments I can use Terminal A model for the B complex too, so this will save a lot of time. Here are some pictures in sim.

Until next time stop in our discord for more frequently updates.

View attachment 89727View attachment 89728View attachment 89729
P3d version as well in progress?

Country
germany
Hey guys,
After a long time, I released a first Alpha version on flightsim.to. This is a ongoing project, so there will be updates from time to time to improve the entire project. This is just the first step.
If you want to learn more about the project and the development, follow us on our discord, and try out the airport on your own.

Enjoy
I will continue posting updates here for sure.
EDDV_89.png

EDDV_86.png

EDDV_90.png

Country
germany
There is a new update available. You can download it here:

We are already working on the next one which will have many changes and new things included, aiming to have a very good base for further development and flyability on Vatsim.
Stay tuned!

FlightSimulator_UiLyvnwER8.png

Last edited:
Country
germany
There is again a big new update to Version 0.1 available.

The update is all about a very good rendition of the airport with default assets. There are still the same custom models included without textures, but different coloring instead of just white. Updates following this one will have more custom features and buildings. All changes can be seen on flightsim.to!

crossfeed-eddv-hannover-airport-alpha-83030-1707415755-4CfAv.jpg
crossfeed-eddv-hannover-airport-alpha-83030-1707415763-xio7O.jpg
crossfeed-eddv-hannover-airport-alpha-83030-1707415766-EBNX3.jpg
crossfeed-eddv-hannover-airport-alpha-83030-1707415780-Fmtsw.jpg
crossfeed-eddv-hannover-airport-alpha-83030-1707415788-pMVdu.jpg
crossfeed-eddv-hannover-airport-alpha-83030-1707415783-Z8AcK.jpg
crossfeed-eddv-hannover-airport-alpha-83030-1707415785-s9khe.jpg

Last edited:
Country
germany
Back in Blender I finished one essential aiport building, which is surrounded by apron and taxiways. This one will be my first texture-test building, because I really need to learn texturing soon, as we have a big lack in these technique on our end.
EDDV_104.png
EDDV_103.png

Second preview is the complete remake of the ATC building including complete rework of the main tower, which is now more accurate and have more details than before. I also tried out some antenna animation and light exporting to MSFS, which was completed successfully. So stay tuned and until the next update, or see you on our discord :)
EDDV_105.png